7

Asumi POV

They FINALLY got here. Thry were both in shock that I had gotten to the Kishin first before a sane person but whatever. That's not important.

"Who the hell are you?" The man with the demon eye asked also known as Free.

"Stein's daughter also known as your worst nightmare." I shrugged.

"You can't do anything to hurt me, I am immortal." Free laughed.

"I can still pull your heart from your chest and even if your immortal, you might not know this but immortal means you can't die from old age but it doesn't mean you are invincible. So when I do shove my hand into your chest and I grip your heart and pull it out you will die." I rambled on. "I am the only one who can go in there anyway unless you want to be consumed by the madness which i already am."

"Enought chit chat! Let's fight!" Free anounced. I rolled my eyes and flung him against a wall with Hiro. Then I reach my hand into the witch's chest and grip her heart, then I pulled her heart from her chest. Her eyes widened, looked at me then died. I laughed, looking at the witches heart. I looked up to see Kid staring at me with concern. Then I blacked out.

I woke up in a room, a room with black walls everybody was staring down at me, I was in a box, no I was in a coffin. I couldn't move. I was Spirit, Maka and Stien, crying. Then I started to laugh. Then, then i saw Hiro, my laugh died as he stared at me. Then it all disappeared and all I saw was the imp, the demon.

"So you finally figured it out did you? That you and Hiro were meant to be weapons, hell there is a profecy about you! The child of the weak is the only one who can pull the chil of the madness out of the madness. It was simply destiny." The imp smiled. Then I turned around, I have relived this vision milions of times, but this time it's diffrent.

"Come with me Asumi. We have to get out of here." Hiro said holding his hand out to me. I take it and we run. Then I really did wake up. I was at Stien's.

"I guess you were right Asumi." Stien said looking down.

"No shit sherlock." I sighed.

"Asumi!" Hiro exclaimed. Stien looked at me.

"I even warned you but no! Embrace the madness you said. Your the only one who can go into the Kishin's room you said! I never even made it to the Kishin's room." I said, sitting up.

"So you don't remember. You killed the Kishin." Stien said. "You reached inside of his bag of skin and pulled out his heart, then skipping around yelling and I quote, 'i killed the kishin! I killed the kishin! I got his heart!' It was funny."

"The last thing I remember is Kid looking at me with concern." I sighed.

"Oh, yeah and you tried to kill Kid but you killed Free. Now how in the hell did you mange to kill an immortal?" Spirt asked.

"Immortality means you can't die of natural causes, but you can be killed by someone else." I sighed. "Like a witch. They are immortal."

FIN