6

It was time for the dance. I was wearing a long blue dress with all my clothes under it becuase you never know when there is going to be a fight. Death made his very short speech and Kid wanted to add to it then before he coud Blackstar was being Blackstar. I had some food in my hand and hung around the entrance just in case. When the kid Hiro approached me.

"Asumi, right? I am Hiro and I just wanted to make sure you were okay becuase alot of us saw Professer Stien and Death Scythe Spirit drag you out of the bathroom. So are you okay?" Hiro asked.

"I'll be fine but thank you for asking, Hiro. I am not excatly used to people calling Stien and Spirit, Professer and Death Scythe but yeah it takes time to adjust." I chuckled.

"Your welcome." He smiled. "So weapon or miester?"

"I am a miester, like my father. What about you?" I smiled warmly.

"I am a weapon with no miester." He sighed.

"I get that at least you didn't have your weapon that you trusted and loved very much cheat on you. That's why the guy Luke is so beat up. Soul, Kid and Blackstar did that. So I am weaponless since last night." I sighed.

"People just don't think I am strong enough to be a weapon. Since I am the school's pushover." He said leaning on the wall next to me.

"Then don't be. I get it the first many years of my life I was a pushover too, at least untill I literally walked out of the house with nothing but the clothes on my back." I sighed. "What I am trying to say is that you don't have to be the pushover just learn to say no."

"I might actually take that advice." He shrugged.

"You should. You are not going to get anywhere in life if you stay a push over and don't try and take Excalibur one he is annoying two he sneezes alot." I cringed at the name. He chuckled.

"Well this is a dance. Would you like to dance Asumi?" Hiro smiled.

"I would love to." I warmly smiled back, putting down my food on a table I was next to. Hiro offered his hand and I took it and he lead me to the dance floor, we stopped and he put his hands on my waist and I rested my hands on his shoulders, he was maybe about an inch taller than me. We danced and talked and laughed. He was surprisingly easy to talk to. I kept looking past Hiro to find Luke staring at me. I won't lie he looked nice. He was in a tux by himself eating sushi. "So what type of weapon are you?"

"I am a Scythe." Hiro told me.

"Nice." I smiled. Hiro knew how to o a waltz but we did a normal box step becuase I have two left feet. Then Sid came in amd fell to the ground. I ran towards him with Hiro right behind me. Stien , Spirit, Soul, Maka, Blackstar, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz and Patty where there too. I didn't hear exactly what Sid had said but next thing I knew I was falling. Then I started laughed. "Oh come on! Not now!"

"Your going to have to embrace the madness for this fight." The tiny red demon whispered in my ear.

"No! I can't!" I yelled as I fell into darkness. Then all of a sudden I stoped falling with a thud.

"Is everybody okay?" Stien asked. Then I started to laugh again. "Asimi? Are you okay?"

"The madness is trying to devour my brain right now. So no I am not okay." I laughed.

"For this fight you might need it. There is a Kishin under the school but not just amy its the first Kishin. Asumi you may be able to walk into that room and not be affected by his madness. I'm sorry Asumi but for this fight you have to embrace it." He told me as I got off the ground.

"What about the after affect? How will we pull me out of the Madness?" I asked him.

"I don't know but it has to be you who goes in. I can't otherwise it will be terrifying and I could potentially harm one of you." He sighed.

"Listen to him embrace it!" The demon yelled. "He is just comfirmimg what I said. So embrace it!"

"Fine." I mumbled.

"I can't hear you Asumi!" The demon was teasing now.

"Fine! I will embrace it!" I  said in defeat. "Hiro you want to prove your strong right?"

"Yeah." Hiro confirmed.

"Weapon form." I told him. He took my hand and turned into a Scyhte, black handled and dimond encrusted blade. I took a deep breath and let our soul connect. "Ready Hiro?"

"I'm ready." He said. Then something in my brain activated. The madness consumed me. My grip on Hiro was weak, I almost dropped him. I looked down and I felt my grin widen.

"Stien! What's happening to my sister?" Maka demanded.

"She's embracing her madness." Stien sighed. My grip on Hiro tightemed, I looked up and slung Hiro over my shoulder and skipped towards the door.

"See you on the other side." I laughed.

"Wait!" Kid yelled trying to stop me.

"Maka, no. She has embraced the madness you can't tell her what to do, but she knows what we have to do." Stien explained. I opened the door and walked through it and shut it behind me. Then I skipped to Medusa.

"Who are you?" Medusa asked as I approached her.

"Thought it was obvious since I look just like my father and I inherited his madness too." I said showing her my insane grin.

"So your his daughter. This will be an easy fight." She laughed.

"It's not my job to kill you but I wouldn't mind pulling your heart out and feeling its last beat in my hands." I laughed. Medusa looked at me mortified. I charged at her, lettimg her arrows hit me, that broke on contact.

"What the hell?" She asked. I walked straight to her and flung her, with Hiro acrossed the long hall. I then planted Hiro in the ground and stood on his handle.

"She flew!" I laughed.

"Asumi. Are you okay?" Hiro asked me as I flipped, pulling Hiro out of the ground.

"Better than I have ever been!" I yelled skipping in the direction of the kishin.

Stien POV

The group walked past the door a few minutes after Asumi left. We stopped at an injured Medusa.

"What happened to you?" I asked her.

"Your daughter Stien. That girl is inscrutable. I am just lucky to get out of there with my heart." Medusa said wiping her fat lip.

"What do you mean!?" Maka demanded.

"I mean i sent my arrows after her and they broke on impact but before that she threathened to rip my heart from my chest." She explained.

"Does she even have the strength for that?" Kid asked.

"Embracing the madness makes her stronger than you six, Medusa, Spirit and myself combined. Adding that black blood to her Medusa, just made her stronger." I said with pride.

"Who said I injected her with blood?" She asked with a confused face.

"A giant snake figure that injected her." Maka yelled.

"Great now Archne is steaing my style, she already looked like a hooker." She sighed.

Asumi POV

I skipped past the demon sword as he was still taking to the man with the magic eye and a frog witch. They didn't even notice me so I switched to a run. My legs carried me quickly there. When I did get there I stood outside of the door waiting for Free amd the frog witch to come.