Chapter 1 Part B: Crossed Paths | Wist's POV *RE-EDITED 09/07/18*

Wist's own heart fluttered as she dashed to the command center, and it was not exactly a feeling of anxiety she felt, but mostly excitement. Being called over by the Captain can be a good or bad thing, and according to the Captain's second in command who had informed her on the summoning it  was the former, she has not much to worry but make sure she gets there fast. After all, her left eye hidden behind an old white sash wrapped around her head is itching instead of that dull spasm of pain that indicate of bad vibes. She was slightly frazzled as her wavy blue black hair is in disarray when she reached the command center a bit out of breath. On the entrance stood two Watcher guards before her a bit concerned for her when they saw her arrive out of breath.

She assured the guards she is fine when they asked her being out of breath before she greeted them with the Watcher salute, by tapping her fists together, unclenching her left hand and tapped the area where her heart is and her right hand goes down fists still clenched and did a brief bow. The two guards did that in turn and gestured her in. Upon entering the command center, it is alive with activity going on, people rushing around amongst themselves.

Wist can sense the rush of emotions everyone has; years ago it would have overwhelmed her. Now she can endure enough emotional noise that she can mute out all these variety of feelings everyone gives off. She saw that the room is set in organized chaos, however her sight is set on the end of the room where a huge interactive map hang of the city of Spero'lu on the wall, a woman looking over the interface her back turned away from Wist, very focused on what she is looking at instead of the noise behind her.

From her view, Wist saw that the woman has blood red hair on a bun, she also happened to have a pair of slender ears poking out of her head and a tail the same color as her hair with a silver tail ring. These certain traits are indicators to Wist that the woman is a Kahunore and would have been human if it were not for those features. The Kahunore woman did not respond when Wist got near enough that she could tap her on the shoulder but instead cleared her voice.

"Captain Scarlet?" Wist blurted out as clear enough, because of the noise in the background making sure she is loud enough for her boss to hear.

Scarlet's ears twitch at the sound of Wist's voice, prompting her to face the girl. Wist is met with a woman in her mid late twenties wearing a brown-red leather jacket, black pants and an old pair of dark brown combat boots. She has two slashes for what appears to be scars under her left eye that is seemingly painted on red, pale lightly freckled skin, golden eyes that looked like they've seen a lot in her young life but have a glint of kindness to them and her lips a thin line expressing a stern expression. Wist did her salute, Scarlet's expression turned from cold to warm upon seeing the girl.

 Wist did her salute, Scarlet's expression turned from cold to warm upon seeing the girl