one

"She killed herself because of her father!"

"No I heard it was because they found out she was in that gang."

Now this is just ridiculous.

It's been two days since Ivy committed suicide. Everyone was talking about it, that's all everyone could talk about. Ivy was the perfect dream girl for every guy. Red and brown hair like autumn, and looks that could stop a police car in a high speed chase.

Every time I hear her laugh I smile, and everything she smiles I fall more in love with her than I'd ever imagined. The worst part about her death is that I was going to ask to her to prom today. Today I was going to muster enough courage and ask her to prom. (A/N: But everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avat-)

Every since she killed herself the classrooms has become hollow, teachers and students are expressionless. 

The last thing I asked her before she left forever, was what she was going to do for her senior year class project. She just smirked at me in the most adorable way whispered "It's a surprise." in my ear. That was the closest contact I had with her the entire year so far.

The slightly bad/good part about this is that we've have a replacement student that came the day that rumors started spreading that she had passed away. She doesn't talk, and all she wears is black, and her head is down 95% of the day. Every senior just calls her 'Kreepy Karla'. It's not the best name for her, but if you'd have seen her in real life, you would bring out the pepper spray.

Maybe if Ivy was here we could talk about how creepy she was.

And maybe, just maybe, we could also talk about things we wouldn't want to tell anybody else. Like what her favorite movie is, and if she likes romantic comedies, horror, or action movies. Listen to the kind of music she likes or what band makes her feel warm inside. I would even sit through the time it takes her to explain from her favorite outfit she likes to wear to what her favorite piece of jewelry is.

Just maybe.

____________________________________________________________

banner by: @hannahfoxx