twelve

I started hanging out with Andrew, wasn't really my choice in the matter.

Andrew is a dumb as a rock and my teachers thought it was the best idea to put a twenty first century David and Goliath together to work together. To this day I will never understand why did they do that. The worst part about it is that Andrew isn't much of a person who wants to learn thing. Let alone AP Biology. 

You might be wondering why a person with an IQ lower than dirt signed up for AP Biology. Well for one it was for Ivy. Ivy was a big impact on his life and he turned into a Landon when he saw his living Jamie walk past him.

Of course the majority of the girls in a mundane high school went for the bad boys and Ivy, unfortunately was no exception. She instantly fell in love with him, and when I talked to her, she would always bring him up. Of course it pissed me off, but when her face lights up when she talks about him, I could listen to her problems for hours.

The worst part about it all is watching someone you love, fall in love with someone else. And worst when the person they love doesn't even love them as much as they think. Even though Andrew loved Ivy, he still cheated on her, several times. And to this day, she will never know that.

If Ivy was alive right now, she would laugh her butt off at me trying to help Andrew with his homework. The only reason he han't been kicked out of AP Biology is that he steals the freshman's homework. In my opinion in the matter, he seems desperate and sad. The only reason why he's not expelled for all the drug use and alcohol violations in our school is that he's the best goalie we've ever had for hockey and soccer.

To this day I still question why she fell in love with him.

And to this day I will never get the answer to why she never fell in love with me.