BLACKPINK

BlackPink is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment

BlackPink is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment. The group consists of four members: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa.

They officially debuted on August 8, 2016 with the single album Square One, which included their first number-one hit in the Gaon Digital Chart, "Whistle", and "Boombayah", which topped the Billboard World Digital Songs chart.

BLACKPINK won first place on Inkigayo 13 days after their debut.

On June 22nd 2017 BLACKPINK released a digital single titled "As If It's Your Last". The music video for the song later went on to break YouTube's record for most liked music video by a Korean girl group.

Their first five singles have sold 113,000 digital downloads in the United States as of August, 2017. Additionally, they are the highest charting female K-pop act in Billboard's Social 50 and are also the first K-pop Act to be on YouTube's Top 25 Summer Songs of 2017 with their title track "As If It's Your Last".

On June 15th 2018 BLACKPINK released their first EP named "Square Up". YouTube's official tally saw the music video for "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" garner a total of 36.2 million views within 24 hours after its release and became the most viewed online video in the first 24 hours by a Korean act and the second most watched music video of all time as at June 2018. In January 2019 the music video would go on to become the most watched music video by a South Korean group and in November 2019 the video surpassed one billion views on YouTube.

In September 2019, Blackpink became the music group with the highest number of subscribers on YouTube after surpassing British boy band One Direction.

Blackpink is the highest-charting female K-pop act on both Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200, peaking at number 41 with "Kill This Love", and peaking at number 24 with Kill This Love, respectively.

They are also the first and only K-pop girl group to enter and top Billboard's Emerging Artists chart.

At the time of "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" release, they are the first female K-pop group to have four number-one singles on Billboard's World Digital Song Sales chart.

They are also the first K-pop act who has had all their albums hit the number 1 spot on the "Billboard's Top 100 Digital Albums".

Their music videos are some of the most-viewed ever from a Kpop group on Youtube and they became the first K-pop girl group to perform at Coachella in 2019.

Website: (As a GROUP)
Instagram-@blackpinkofficial
Facebook-@BLACKPINKOFFICIAL

Source from GOOGLE.