BLACKPINK JENNIE FACTS

-Jennie once bought just bread and coffee using her black card.

-Jennie once drank a boba tea given by a Thai Blink while she was shopping in Thailand in 2017 with her mom, Lisa and Lisa's mom.

-Jennie wants to date a sexy man.

-When filming for the crying scene for the SOLO MV, Jennie listened to Adele's 'Someone Like You' and she cried within 3 minutes.

-Jennie is grateful that Kuma checks up on her to see if she is okay before going to sleep.

-Jennie had a Marvel bandaid that she forgot about when she went to Gayo Daejun Award 2017. She hurt her foot the day before performing 'So Hot'.

-Before going to bed, Jennie would intrude Jisoo's bed and chat with her and, she would end up staying there.

-Jennie was seen in the recent episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' when she secretly attended Kendal Jenner's Halloween party.

-Jennie said the thing that she hates the most in the world are insects.

-Jennie said she feels really happy when she looks at the cloudy and beautiful sky.

-The thing that Jennie regrets the most during their world tour was buying an expensive camera. She didn't know it was expensive because the currency was in Euros.

-Jennie puts white background on her posts of @lesyeuxdenini to balance things out.

-Jennie said she doesn't enjoy reading comic books.

-When Jennie was a trainee, she had a temporary tatto on right wrist that said 'stay strong' to remind her that she will definitely debut someday.

-According to Lisa, Jennie helps the group match their choreography when they are practicing.

-Jennie wanted to be a ballet dancer when she was younger.

-Jennie pitches into the idea of wearing a rainbow dress in 'DDU-DU DDU-DU' MV and selected the crown herself.

-Jennie likes taking photos with a film camera because it has a unique color tone.

-Jennie said she has a personality that naturally can't express happiness well when she is really happy.

-Jennie became an idol because she liked both fashion and music. She pays close attention to the fashion in music videos and album.

-Jennie said their trainee days were like a survival how without cameras.

-Jennie and Jisoo do flying yoga together.

-When Jennie's at home, she learns how to cook from her mom when she is making food.

-When Jenni goes out with her friends, she doesn't wear make-up.

-Jennie really likes off-shoulder tops.

-Jennie keeps three lips balms on her nightstand because in the middle of the night, her lips get dry.

-Jennie has a stuffed bear named 'Nini'.

-Jennie plays with her dogs or cleans her room to de-stress.

-Jennie said she started working on 'SOLO' a year before it was released

-Jennie took part in the writing and choreo of 'SOLO'.

-Jennie's mom wanted Jennie to be a lwayer or a teacher.

-Jennie has been to Central Park in New York when she was younger.

-Jennie experimented with different hair colors as a trainee.

-Jennie started rapping because she was the only trainee that could speak English. They suggested Jennie to try it out and Jennie ended up liking it.

-Jennie and Irene of Red Velvet strated becoming close with each other when they went to the same hair salon. Since Irene's shy, Jennie approached and greeted her first.

-Jennie said she helped with the lighting for Lisa's individual shot in 'Kill this Love' MV.

-Jennis said she has this disease that she can't dance without Lisa.

-If Jennie wasn't an idol, then she would like to be a panda caretaker.

-Jennie did a lot of baby-sitting when she lives in New Zealand.

-Jennie is now the CHANEL House Ambassador.

-Jennie is now the new muse of cosmetics brand Hera.

-Jennie has collaborated with Korean eyewear brand Gentle Monster to present 'Jentle Home.' Gentle Monster x Jennie will be a collection of stylishly chic sunglasses and accessories.