BLACKPINK FACTS (UPDATING)

-Blackpink has no official lightstick back in 2017 so blinks made their own lightstick using Trevi water bottles, a brand promoted by the members, with lights underneath them.

- In May 2018, They have now an official lightstick called "Hammer Bong".

-BLACKPINK has no leader.

-They want "girl crush" concept on their next album,they want to try genres that other girl groups don't try, like hip hop

-Blackpink now has their own amazing lipstick line.

-They're the best-charting female Korean act ever.

-Both Jennie and Rosé are fluent in English

-BLACKPINK is from a "Big 3" K-pop label (Not now)

-They have their own television show. (BP House)

-The music video for their latest single "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" contains some social commentary

-They are featured in Lady Gaga's album with the track called 'Sour Candy'.

-They bought Prada bags for their make-up and hair team. The girls bought them as a gifts for the New Year.

-They had each wrote a message dedicated to Blinks on the confetti that was thrown in their Tokyo dome tour.

-They were supposed to film a video with the Youtube channel, 'Nikkie Tutorials' but had to cancel as they were down with the flu.

-They were afraid to get inside the heart trap set in the Kill This Love MV because they thought it might close.

-BLACKPINK promoting Samsung in KTL MV.

-'Hope Not' is a pre-debut recording which focuses on BLACKPINK's vocals.

-Jisoo and Jennie's favorite track in the album is 'Kick It'.

-Coachella's founder, Paul Tollett went to South Korea to personally look for BLACKPINK to invite them to perform in Coachella 2019.

-A YG Designer made a BLACKPINK Heart Gun lightstick when she was a student.