BLACKPINK JISOO FACTS

-Jennie told Jisoo to change her look and she totally transformed.

-The members say that 70% of Jisoo's brain is developed for comedy that she's a comedy genius. They also say that she creates many unique wordplays that people normally can't think of.

-Jisoo reveals SM tried to recruit her while she was training in YG

-Jisoo wants to become a person like a dinosaur. She said even if you're a fossil, you'll be popular and so many people will like you.

-Jisoo gave Jennie the nickname Jendukie and gave Kuma similar nickname: Kudeukie.

-Rosé and Jisoo stayed up watching music videos til 7 a.m. on a day here they had to go out early.

-During the filming gor the 'STAY' MV, Jisoo was scared to get on top of the boxcar.

-Jisoo prefers Switzerland over Hawaii even though she has never been there.

-Jisoo normally buys skin products while the rest of the members normally buys makeup products.

-Jisoo sometimes wonders if anyone will recognize her if she didn't wear makeup.

-Jisoo has never been scolded by her parents for not studying.

-Jisoo didn't know how to watch 'Youth with You' and just looks at gifs that are uploaded.

-When Jisoo was studying in an elevator, the elevator stopped moving and the lights suddenly turned off. When the door opened, Jisoo ran to her bedroom.

-As a student, Jisoo would sometimes laugh when a classmate was getting in trouble. The teacher would say "Who laughed? Get up" nd Jisoo would stand up.

-Jisoo never wanted a younger sibling because she was loved as the youngest. She has an older sister so she gets along better with older women.

-Jisoo is aware of the comments from blinks about doing a certain action that means something like "clap your hand if you hate YG".

-Jisoo said when she was younger, she wanted to be an artist but thought "why am I so bad at drawing?".

-Jisoo is now the official Korean Dior Beauty Ambassador.

-Jisoo brings her stuffed rabbit Gaji she received from Twice Nayeon overseas because she sleeps well with it.

-The reason Jisoo would date Jennie is beacause she's good at shopping so she would buy Jisoo a lot of things.

-Jisoo said she's usually a fast typer unless she has long nails.

-Jisoo said she doesn't like the viking ship ide in Lotte World.

-Jisoo said she can focus on reading in a plane the best. She can't focus reading when she's at home.

-Jisoo brought socks that has Dalgom on them on her plane ride to Australia.

-Jisoo said she always watches ChaeLisa's Live of them dubbing 'Frozen' because Lisa makes her laugh so much.

-Jisoo used to cut her hair short every summer but started growing it out when she joined Yg Entertainment.

-Whenever Jisoo sees Lisa, she copies Lisa's dance move where she hits her hands twice in her dance video.

-Jisoo's dad reads Jisoo's fan letters and would ask if she knows about this or that from the fan letters.

-Jisoo said she always wanted to have a middle name so she decided her middle name is going to be 'Turtle Rabbit'.

-Jisoo and Jennie attented Bigbang's concert together when they were trainees.

-The artist of Jisoo's mural from DDU-DU DDU-DU MV said YG Ent. wanted to take tge mural to the office but it was too big so she had to erase it.

-Jisoo said she would not take Jennie to a deserted island because then she'd have to take care of her.

-Jisoo said if she had a superpower, it would be something comfortable for everyday life like making her hands cup-shaped to out water in.

-Jisoo said she wanted to get extensions but her hair is not layered so she is going to grow her hair out naturally instead.

-Jisoo said Lisa should have played the role of Abu (the monkey) in 'Aladdin (2019)'.

-

-