BLACKPINK ROSÈ FACTS

-Rosé became a kpop star all because of a joke

-Her waist is in fact not 19 inches around,but 24

-Rosé learns a little bit of sign language so that she could easily talk with Blinks that were watching them during one of their fansigns.

-Rosé has a habit of putting her fingers in her mouth when she is suprised and shocked. Jisoo has also imitate the habit before.

-Rosé said that she wants her first love to be fun. She wants to remember it as her youth.

-Rosé would like to play for a child's cleft lip surgery.

-Rosé once said that she likes it when girls have bangs.

-Rosé almost missed her flight in Sydney. She was still eating in the restaurant and when she had left, her manager had told her that the gate was closing. She said "Omg really?" and started to run to the gate.

-Rosé said during her trainee days instead of practicing their piece, she spent the whole day memorizong a Thai song.

-Rosé went to watch the film her fansite, Récord made for her birthday. She watched the film with her mom.

-Rosé sang in G-dragon's "Without You" 3 months into her training, when she was 15. G-dragon also said that he really likes Rosé's voice in the song and that it's his favorite voice tone.