n i n e

[ lisa's pov ]

"stay with me, please." jennie spoke softly as she looked straight into my eyes.

i gulped from the eye contact.

the desperation contained in those beautiful brown orbs of hers was so strong, i couldn't help but give her a quick and firm nod.

my eyes travelled down to her hands.

they were shivering like how a starving person in the north pole would.

i quickly sat down next to her and pat my lap, giving her a silent signal that she could lay her head there.

jennie slid down and rested her head on my lap, and without hesitation i took her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers, hoping that it would help with the shivering.

i felt her ice-cold hand gradually stop shivering and soon enough, tiny snores could be heard.

she's just like a little baby, i chuckled to myself, being careful not to wake her up.

we had just met today, but why do i feel so comfortable like this?

,,,

after what seemed like years of staying in this position, i didn't even realise that the sun had peeked out of the clouds and the rain had stopped.

i looked down at jennie.

the golden fingers of the sun rays that shone on her face made her 2748482 times more beautiful than she already was.

my eyes traced along her facial features, silently thanking god for creating this angel. her long eye lashes, sharp defined nose, fluffy cheeks, pouty lips that looked perfect to ki-

lisa stop being so gay, i slapped myself and shook my head hard, forgetting that jennie was laying on my lap.

she stirred around in her sleep before she snapped her eyes wide open and bolted up straight.

she stared at me in confusion, her mouth agape.

"are you feeling bette-"

"i'm sorry i have to go." jennie shuffled around uncomfortably and ran away.

my eyes followed her back view until she disappeared from my sight, clouds of confusion filling up my brain.

what is this girl even...