n i n e t e e n

[ lisa's pov ]

my footsteps gradually slowed down as they became heavier. i found myself dragging my feet on the pavement, fighting back the tears that were threatening to pour out.

i couldn't get my mind off the image of jennie clinging on to jisoo.

what did i do to deserve this? why did i have to be gay? why did i have to catch feelings for, of all people, jennie? i meant nothing to her, compared to jisoo at least. i'm just.. her best friend. nothing more, nothing less.

my heart clenched at the thought of jisoo being together with jennie.

they're gonna come back as a couple.
they're gonna fall in love with each other.
they're gonna walk hand in hand.
jennie's gonna leave me alone now.

i hated this. the thought of losing jennie, i don't want jisoo to have her. i'm suffocating, someone save me please

rain started to pour down from the gloomy clouds, drenching me wet as the raindrops hit against my silhouette heavily.

ah, great. at least nobody can see my tears now.

one drop, two drops, and i broke down on the pavement, pouring my sorrows out.

jennie, i need you.

and the next thing i knew, darkness engulfed me.

,,,

[ third person's pov ]

the splattering of raindrops against jennie's window sent a ribbon of fear running down her spine. she knew what was about to come next.

thunderstorms.

she leaned against the cold window panes, fingers tracing the drops of water racing down the glass, hoping the rain would stop immediately.

behind the blur view of her windows, she could make out a tiny figure on the pavement near her house. jennie squinted her eyes, that was definitely a girl sprawled across the ground.

"i can't just leave her there... but i'm scared." jennie paced up and down her room, debating with her fears.

and soon enough, she was running out of her house under the protection of a huge umbrella, water splashing beneath her feet as they sprinted towards the poor girl drenched in the rain.

jennie knelt down beside the girl, gently brushing the wet strands of hair away from her face.

her heart skipped a beat.

"lisa?!"

;

[ a/n: idk if this story is getting really boring but i think it is :< im sorryyy i'll wreck my brain for more interesting shit HAHAHA ]