07. Living together

Y/n P.O.V

Taehyung and I step into our new house. We will be living here till the mafia is put behind bars to ensure my safety.

The scent of new wood and paint was so refreshing. I looked out the window and to be met with a field of greens.

It's so calming.

Taehyung broke the 'fantasy' and said, "There's rules that I wanna set."

I turned to look at him, as usual the cold stare from him.

I sigh... It's gonna be a long long time for us to understand each other.

Rules for Y/n:
-Do Not enter MY room without permission

-Do not talk to me unless important stuff

-Do not come near me unless necessary

-Do not ever ever Fall In Love with me

I stare at the rules..
"Do you understand what is written there?" He said coldly.

"Y-yea of cour-" before I could even finished talking, he left me alone and went to his room.

I sigh, is it a better idea to die than to be treated this way?

_____________________

Y/n P.O.V

It was time for dinner and I have cooked some Kimchi fried rice for the both of us.

When Taehyung came out of his room, I looked up at him and smiled, "I've cooked Kimchi fried rice for the both of us!! Come and join me for dinner"

I saw him gulping down his saliva before returning his cold stare and said, "No thanks. I'm heading out for awhile, call me as long as there's danger."

I nodded.

When he left, I brought the fist that I have been clutching under the table to my heart. I have repeatedly hitting my heart with my fist.

It hurts.
_____________________

Y/n P.O.V

It's already 11pm but Taehyung is not back yet. I'm starting to get worried.

Geez.. is it a role reversal? I'm worried for him more than he should suppose to worry for me.

My phone rang and I smile looking at the ID
-Jiminie Pabo👼🏼✨-

"Heyyy honey!! What you're doing?"

"I'm watching some television shows, what about you?" I asked.

"He is spitting his dirty water on my faceu~~" Hoseok complained.

I smiled, these dorks...

Yoongi came into the face time and said, "Hey, you don't look well? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Yoongi oppa.." I smiled.

"What?! My lovely sister is sick?! Where is Taehyung? I'm gonna ask him to bring you to the doc tomorrow." Seokjin nagged, he doesn't seems to be convinced that I'm alright.

Crap. They are asking for Taehyung.

"Yea.. Talking bout Taehyung where is he?" Jimin ask curiously.

"O-ohhh he is showering.." I said.

Suddenly, they widened their eyes.

"What?! What?! Why you're-" I said as I saw them widening their eyes.

"KIM F*CKING TAEHYUNG!!!" They all screamed.

I turned back to see Taehyung standing behind me with a gun in his hand. It's freaking scary.

"T-Taehyung..." I stuttered.

Taehyung stink of alcohol, he was staring hard at me as though as if he can kill me any moment.

"KIM TAEHYUNG SNAPPED OUT OF IT!!" I heard Namjoon yelling in the phone call.

Taehyung chuckled.

He snatched my phone away and said to them, " D-Don't worry... I won't kill her... Just yet.."

Then he hang up the phone call.

He look at me one last time before he stumbled his way to his room, slamming it shut after it.

Sigh... Living with him? Living together? I wonder how long will it last? Will I die in his hand before the Mafia kill me?