10. I'm Sorry

Author P.O.V

Jimin ran out with Y/n in his arms. He looked at his hyung and said, "She's f*cking cold. She needs to go to the hospital!"

"No!! She can't! The purpose of her moving in with Taehyung is because we want to protect her away from the mafia!" Namjoon said.

"Then what?! We're gonna leave her shivering in cold?! She's gonna f*cking die!!" Jimin shouted at Namjoon which resulted him in getting a glare from Namjoon.

"Watch what your manners Park Jimin!! I didn't say to leave her to die. We're gonna be the one that help her.." Namjoon snapped back at Jimin.

"How..?" Jimin asked doubting.

"Have you forgotten that I'm a professional doctor before joining this team?" Seokjin stepped up folding his arms.

Jimin pay no attention to his boastful face and said, " Well then.. what you're waiting for?"

Jin scrunched his nose as he gets no reaction that he was expecting.

_____________________

Author P.O.V

Seokjin examined Y/n and said, "She is just down with a flu and with not enough rest."

Not enough rest?

Jimin thought.

He stepped out of the room and went straight to Taehyung, he snapped at him coldly, "What have you been doing to Y/n? What, did you torture her as well?!"

Taehyung stood up and said, "What the hell Jimin!! Why would I do that?!"

"Oh you wouldn't? Oh I'm surprised then.. How about you explain why Y/n is down with a flu and she is not getting enough rest?!"

Taehyung eyes widened and said out loud without realizing, " She have been taking care of me the whole of last night as I was down with flu..."

Jimin nose flare, "And after what she have done for you, all you could think of is that stupid rule you've made?! You've changed Tae... you're not the soft and cheerful Tae I know anymore..!"

With that Jimin walked off.

Yoongi followed behind Jimin and said to Taehyung, "At least Jungkook is professional in his job, unlike you Tae... If anything happens to Y/n, you're definitely gonna be out of this team, I'm so disappointed in you Tae..."

Taehyung looked down.

Taehyung P.O.V

Have I changed? Why am I like that?

I looked down guiltily, Y/n did not sleep the whole night to take care of me and yet all I did was yelled at her without thanking her.

I walked to her room to see Namjoon hyung sitting at the side of her bed taking care of her.

Namjoon hyung turn to look but then frown when he saw me, he half-yelled half whispered, "What are you doing here?! Still-"

I sigh.

"Go rest Namjoon hyung, I'm not here to harm her or anything. I will take care of her." I said.

Namjoon hyung seems to be shocked, but he nodded his head.

While he's walking out he put his hand on my shoulder, "That's the Taehyung we know.."

And he smiled.

I smiled faintly as well. I walked to the seat that was by her side, I looked at her face. It was so pale, just as I thought she was sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly, she started screaming, "Mum!! NO!! Don't go!! I swear to be better so please don't-? Dad!!! No...not you as well!! Jungkook... please... you've promised so please you can't break the promise!!"

She screamed as tears trickled down her face.

I looked at her and take her hand into mine, "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry Y/n."