09. Y/n...

[⚠️ Long Chapter]

Y/n P.O.V

I took care of Taehyung all night without taking a rest.

His fever is finally down, and I took a short nap near his bed. I woke up as I heard a groan and a shift.

Taehyung open his eyes and I quickly said, " Taehyung you're alright?! Are you still feeling any pain?"

He was stunned for a moment then he pushed me away and scowled at me, "What the f*ck you're doing in my room?! YOU BROKE THE F*CKING RULES!!!"

"You were passed out and your fever-" I tried to explain.

"I DONT GIVE A F*CK NOW SHUT UP AND LEAVE MY ROOM STUPID!!" He yelled at me.

I clenched my fist and left without saying word. Why am I crying again? Goshhh...

I ran to my room and locked the door. I just wanna be alone.

I cried till I have fallen asleep.

When I woke up, I was hit with a painful headache... I sat up and breathe slowly and decided to take a shower to cool myself down.

I sat in the bathtub and let the water hit me. It was cold, but somehow soothing... I am so weak, and suddenly everything blacked out in front of me.

Taehyung P.O.V

I left my room and saw Y/n's room door shut. I shrugged off. It was getting late and Y/n is not out of her room yet.

Am I starting to get worried?

"Hell no..." I say

*Ding dong*

The bell rang, who will it be at this hour?

I opened the door only to be greeted to a bear hug from Jimin and Hoseok.

"What you're dong here?!" I said being a happy child that my brothers are here.

"Why? We can't be here?" Yoongi scoffed.

Jin smacked the back of Yoongi head and said, "Be Nice!!"

Yoongi groan in annoyance and pain, "Aishh, hyung!! Stop doing that!!"

I chuckled.

Everything seems perfect until Hoseok asked,
"Where's Y/n?"

I shrugged and pointed at the door, "She have been there for hours."

Namjoon frown, "What did you do again?"

I gulped.
I'm gonna receive hell..

"She broke the rules.. that I've made." I said.

Author P.O.V

Jimin laugh, "RULES?! Did I heard it wrongly?! Hahaha seriously Taehyung! You don't even listen to Jin Hyung rules at home yet you're making rules here?"

Taehyung elbowed Jimin at the side.

These two dorks, if only they can be more observant to their surroundings.