14. No...Taehyung!!

Y/n P.O.V

It's been 2 days since they kidnapped me and they tortured me with all sorts of method. I wasn't afraid, yet one thing that I fear the most.

Taehyung...

I know he will definitely come and save me...Just like Jungkook...

I groan in pain as the guy pulled my hair backwards. I shut my eyes waiting for the impact until I heard,

"Well well well.. look who we have today?" as the large gate opened with two men holding onto a familiar figure.

It was way too familiar... Taehyung...

I started screaming, "Let him go you idiot!!"

Taehyung eyes filled with tears as he look at my condition, the mafia chuckled and laugh, " I see, this is the only thing that can trigger you."

My eyes widened. The mafia went towards Taehyung and slashed his arm with his knife.

Taehyung shouted out in pain.

"I thought you're about to die, but seeing this... It seems like you still have a long way to go huh?" The mafia laughed

"L-let him go you son of a b*tch" Taehyung yelled at the man in front of him.

The mafia boss laughed again before pressing down on Taehyung's injured arm. He groan in pain with tears running down his face.

The mafia boss then went towards me and started unbuttoning my clothes. "I was wondering how you would taste? I mean your father is definitely disgusting but I don't think his daughter will be right?"

Taehyung widened his eyes and within seconds, he break free from the guards and rushed to the mafia. He put his knife on his throat and said, "Try touching her and you shall taste my knife," he said.

He was caught so easily just for an act, it was a trap all along.

"You bastard!! How can you?!" The mafia said angrily, as Taehyung punched him repeatedly and deadly but not enough to kill him.

As the boss lay there unconscious. Taehyung make his way towards me, he looked at me and touched my face, "I'm sorry baby... I'm sorry..."

I looked at his face and cupped my hands on them, "It's okay, it's not you're fault! As long as we're together and you're alive."

He freed me and held onto me as I didn't have the strength to walked and I saw the boys standing there near the gate.

Suddenly, their eyes widened. It's was like Deja vu. This action, this scene is way too familiar.

-Flashback-

"Yea.. Talking bout Taehyung where is he?" Jimin ask curiously.

"O-ohhh he is showering.." I said.

Suddenly, they widened their eyes.

"What?! What?! Why you're-" I said as I saw them widening their eyes.

"KIM F*CKING TAEHYUNG!!!" They all screamed.

I turned back to see Taehyung standing behind me with a gun in his hand. It's freaking scary.

"T-Taehyung..." I stuttered.

Taehyung stink of alcohol, he was staring hard at me as though as if he can kill me any moment.

"KIM TAEHYUNG SNAPPED OUT OF IT!!" I heard Namjoon yelling in the phone call.

Taehyung chuckled.

He snatched my phone away and said to them, " D-Don't worry... I won't kill her... Just yet.."

-End of Flashback-

I quickly turned back and saw the 'unconscious' man standing up pointing the gun at Taehyung.

"Looks like I've gotta end things early, goodbye..." he said as he pushed the trigger.

No...Taehyung!!!!

I use the remaining energy I have left to push Taehyung away from me.

An unpleasant wet sound was heard as the gun hit my stomach.

I fell to the ground with tears.

I saved him... I saved Taehyung. That's all I need, for Taehyung to stay alive.

I smile as darkness swallowed me down.