08. Sick

Y/n P.O.V

I know Taehyung will definitely get hangovers soon after he wake up. Hence, I've make some hangover soup for him.

I place it on the dining table with a note.
-Drink it, it will cure your headache. I will be at the field outside. ~Y/N -

I was outside for I don't know how long, staying at the field is better than staying at home.

The wind brushed through my hair. It's was refreshing, it make me lose all the thoughts I have. It calm me down.

I walked back home after 2 hours and I saw Taehyung on the couch watching television without even looking at me.

I sigh and asked, " How's your hangover? Did you drink the soup I've made for you?"

He shrugged.

I walked to the kitchen to see the soup I've made all thrown in the thrash bin. Tears welled up, "How could you?!" I said.

I clear up everything and ran to my room closing the door shut.

Taehyung P.O.V

I woke with a terrible headache, it was too much for me.

I look at my phone to see,
•23 missed call from Y/n
-Yesterday at...10.45pm...

•2 missed call from Jimin
-11.30pm

•4 missed call from Namjoon
-12.15am

Well..Crap.. I'm gonna get nagging again.

I walked to the living room to see no sign of Y/n, I sigh in relief. I have no intention of talking or seeing her at all.

I saw a note and soup on the dinning table, I picked up and read
-Drink it, it will cure your headache. I will be at the field outside. ~Y/N -

I looked out the window to see her sitting in the middle of the field.

I scoff and crash that note on my hand, "As if I would care..."
I threw the soup away without thinking.

I know it's not her fault, but no matter how much I wanted to stop blaming her, I will still be back in square one blaming her, thinking that it's her fault.

Maybe because I'm such a coward, I have no one else to blame. I have no one else to rant my sadness and anger over the loss of Jungkook.

I shake my head and walk to the couch to watch television. As hours went by, Y/n finally came back. But I wouldn't care, or rather I don't give a f*ck about her.

When I saw her walking to the kitchen with a sigh after I ignored her question, I smiled, "This is what you deserve..."

But that thought immediately went off like a smoke, when I saw her eyes welled up with tears... She said without looking at me, still looking at the sink...

"How could you...?"

My heart aches at her words. But my heart aches more for Jungkook.

I shrugged off again as she went to her room slamming her door.

_____________________
Y/n P.O.V

I walked out of my room after hours with my eyes puffed up from crying.

I looked at the clock, 8.30pm it's over dinner time already, has Taehyung eaten?

I sigh again, not wanting to get hurt once more.

Until I heard a grunt.

It's from Taehyung room, I knocked on his door only to get back a groan in reply.

I open his room to see him lying on the floor in pain.

I ran towards him and put his head on my lap, I touched his face and forehead.

It's scorching hot.

Taehyung is sick...