MoxLee

~Prologue~

AJ's P.o.V

I have a match against Nattie in a few minutes, my dad has been calling me nonstop, I know he's engaged but he needs to understand that I'm busy.

I groaned and laid on the bench, waiting to be called for my match.

~~~~

~~~~

"Your winner... AJ Lee." Lillian said, my music blared throughout the arena.

I smiled and walked backstage.

"April, your dad is here!" Celeste said.

"You were here and you didn't say hi?!" I punched her in the arm.

"Me and him just got here, during your match."

"Well, I don't have anything to say to him, he's getting remarried, I could care less." I frowned and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Just talk to him please? It's not worth holding a grudge over." She said.

"April!" I heard my father's voice.

"Hi... dad." He hugged me

"April, I know you're not too fond of the idea of me being married, but I want you too meet your new family on Wednesday, a month before the wed-"

"New family?! Dad have you lost your mind?!!"

"That was the wrong thing... Can you please just meet your step-family?" He pleaded.

"Can Celeste and Philip join?" I asked.

"Of course. And your brother will be there."

My face lit up after he said that.

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

Dean's P.o.V

"Okay mom, I'll come on Wednesday, can the guys come?" I asked, she nodded.

"You'll be happy to meet your stepfamily, since I've already told you about them."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did, you probably forgot..."

"I'm marrying that girl's dad. You know the one who you always eye rape when she's on tv. We just saw her!"

My eyes widened.

"AJ Lee... April Mendez."

"Yes! I'm marrying her dad. So you guys are going to be step siblings!" She smiled.

Oh no.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

I hope this was good enough.

It's coming up soon as well.

So yeah.

Vote

Comment

Whatever.

Until next time...

Xoxox <33