Chapter 1~ Stepsiblings???!!!

AJ's P.o.V

"Breathe in... and out." I did as Kaitlyn told me, I wasn't calm about this whole "new family" thing.

"April you're a grown woman and I shouldn't be telling you how to breathe, but please... Calm down, bite your tongue, do whatever you have to do to keep the peace, this is important to your dad. You love your dad and want him to be happy right?" I sighed and nodded.

"I just want to get this evening over with, I'm already a ticking time bomb." I said as we walked into the venue, most people in there were unfamiliar to me.

"Who the fuck are these people?" I turned to where Celeste was, but she was gone.

Where'd she go?

Whatever.

I made my way to find my dad, he was at a table with a lady.

"Hey dad... Hi... Woman."

"That's no way to talk to your new mother!" He scolded me, I scoffed, I think my dad has lost his mind.

"My new mom?! Are you crazy?! No offense lady, but she could never be my mother! Mom is prettier than her! I don't know how you met th-" I remembered what Celeste said.

Calm down, bite your tongue, do whatever you have to do to keep the peace.

"Hey mom." I heard a deep raspy voice, I looked up, my eyes widened.

"Ambrose?! Dad, is he your stepson?!" I yelled.

"Yes..." My face turned red.

"We're step-siblings?!!!" I yelled, cutting him off, he nodded.

"I HATE this man, with a passion! I'm not going to the wedding!" I stormed off.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

I was in the utility closet, collecting my thoughts.

How did his mom get to my dad?

Or better yet, how did my dad find his mom, we didn't meet each other's parents.

I heard the door creek open and I saw the face of my brother.

I jumped up and hugged him, I started crying in his shoulder.

In that moment I had forgotten about everything, I was just focused on my brother and I standing face to face.

"I see you've missed me." He said, embracing me.

"I'm glad you're back." I said after a few minutes and wiped my tears away.

I looked at him, he had tears in his eyes.

"You're growing up, April." He smiled, I smiled back.

"I'm..." I lost my words, I was still excited about my brother.

"I'm just glad to see you." I sat back down on the floor

"So why are you in here? What happened?" He sat on a bucket.

"Dad's going overboard on this..." I started.

"How?"

"He's saying that my stepmom is my new mom. I don't know where the hell they met at, I don't even know when. Then my stepbrother..." I paused.

"Jonathan? What's wrong with him?"

"There's something that I never told anyone... Me and Jon dated while we were in developmental for about a year..."

"Okay, what happened?"

"He had us keep our relationship hidden, then cheated on me with a lot of the female wrestlers and I didn't suspect a thing, I was treated like a princess... I know I shouldn't let that affect my views on the marriage, but I can't help it. I have to see him at work, then at every family dinner or special occasion, probably a lot of times when I'm with dad." I leaned my head back on the wall and let some tears stream down my face.

"April... Just try to handle this with a positive attitude." He wiped my tears away and hugged me.

"Bite your tongue, keep the peace sis... Okay? I'll be here with you through this." I smiled, we both stood up and walked out.

"This doesn't mean I have to apologize do I?"

"No, you don't." He smiled.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Dean's P.o.V

"I'm sorry again, Jonathan." AJ's dad said to me.

"It's fine..." I sighed.

"Why does she hate you?" Him and my mom asked.

"Long story."

"Explain." My mom said.

"We were together for a year while we were in the developmental territory and I didn't want anyone to know that I was with her... Our relationship was hidden because, everyone would talk about her and degrade her which made me ashamed to be with her. And I cheated on her, but I treated her well to keep her suspicion down." I looked around the room and awaited their response.

"She needs to get over the past." Her dad said.

"No, don't say that!" My mom scolded him.

"If she's not letting go of that, that means it really did affect her, I don't blame her. You shouldn't have done that, you're going to have to fix this somehow." My mom said, she's right.

"How?"

"I'll talk to her about it first, then I'll let you try." She walked away to April.

I went to go greet the guys.

"Hey." They said as they walked to me.

"Guess who my stepsister is?"

"Who?" Seth asked. 

"AJ Lee."

"AJ?" Roman looked confused.

"Yeah, my mom is marrying her dad." I sighed.

"Isn't she your ex?" Seth asked.

"Yeah, so she hates this whole marriage thing now, since we're going to be step siblings."

"Why does she hate it?" Roman asked.

"I kind of... cheated on her."

"Whoa! You... Cheated... On AJ Lee?" Seth started.

"That sentence just doesn't make since." Roman finished.

"Exactly, you know... If you didn't do that... She probably wouldn't be in a committed relationship with Phil. You missed your chance." Seth said.

"How am I supposed to fix this?"

"Well don't constantly bother her, just take one step at a time." Roman said.

"And one day at a time." Seth added.

One step at a time and one day at a time.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

So Phil and AJ won't be engaged in this, because I find it better for the story.

What do you think so far?

I'll update soon.

Until next time...

Xoxox