Chapter 5~ Confusion

AJ's P.o.V

I watched Dean walk away until he was out of my view, there was no denying, I still love that guy.

I turned the corner to go to my locker room and saw Phil with his arms wrapped around Maria's waist, to add insult to injury, they started to lean in towards each other.

"Phil!?" He quickly pushed her away, almost making her fall.

"I can't believe you." I said, with tears filling my eyes.

"I can't believe you!" He shot back.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You and Ambrose, you guys have an affair going on."

"Who told you that?" I managed.

"A little birdie." I shook my head at him and walked away to catering, the girls were sitting there, I think I'm on good terms with them.

I sat down next to them awkwardly.

"AJ? What's wrong?" Brie asked.

"I saw Phil and Maria with their arms wrapped around each other, it was like they were ready to kiss. Then someone made up a rumor saying that me and Dean have an affair going on. Philip believes the rumor over me." I managed to keep my composure.

"What's wrong with April?" Naomi sat next to Nikki.

"Phil nearly Maria and there's a rumor going around that April is having an affair with Dean, which isn't true." Nikki said.

"Maria started that rumor, I heard her say that to him as I walked past." Naomi said.

"Who is she having a match with tonight?" I said, being fed up with the current events.

"Me." Eva raised her hand.

"Well, there's going to be a change in the script." I said.

"Hey, isn't Maria engaged?" I nodded.

"Maybe we can tell Mike about what she's been doing. Do you still talk to Jay Lethal?" Cameron asked.

~~~

~~~

~~~

"Follow my lead." I said to the girls as we walked to the gorilla, both Eva and Maria are in the ring.

We looked at the tv, after a few minutes, Maria was getting the upper hand on Eva.

I signaled the sound guy to play my theme, I grabbed a mic and skipped out as my theme played.

Let's light it up.

My music blared throughout the arena as I stood at the top of the ramp.

"Maria, you think that you can come back here and start drama without suffering consequences? If you think that... You're sadly mistaken..." I said as I made my way down the ramp, she turned around, Eva rolled her up with a schoolgirl pin and got the win.

Eva stood in the corner as Maria sat in the ring looking shocked.

I stepped in the ring, hovering over her.

"Maria, you just started a war that you can't win." I said, taking steps toward her, she moved back, she ended up being in between me and the corner.

I knelt down in front of her.

"You see, Maria. I have an army..." I hit her in the face with the mic as the girls ran out.

I tossed her to the center of the ring and let the other girls attack her.