Chatper 2~ Confirmed Feelings

AJ's P.o.V

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and saw my stepmom... my new mom according to my dad.

"Hi..." I smiled and waved awkwardly.

"Hi April, listen I feel like we started off on the wrong foot earlier, I know this is a big change for you, I'm sorry that your dad has overreacted and I'm sorry about my son."

Maybe she isn't that bad after all.

"I'll be fine, It's just that... No offense I don't want to deal with your son, I can handle seeing him at work, but now I have to see him during family get togethers! I don't want to deal with him, he's dead to me!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Hey mom." He gave his mom a hug, I rolled my eyes and started to fix my hair.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Can I talk to April real quick, I don't mean to interupt your... girl talk?" His mom looked at me, I nodded.

"I'll be over there." She walked off to my dad.

"What?" I crossed my arms at him.

"Is that dress appropriate for this type of event?" He asked, referring to my Harley Quinn dress, it stopped right above my knees.

"You're the one to talk... Only douche bags wear ripped jeans to something that is formal, I'm actually wearing something formal." He looked around.

"I don't hear you saying anything about your beloved Philip!" I frowned at him, my face reddened.

"Really? Don't bring my boyfriend into this!" I pushed him.

"Don't bring my boyfriend into this!" He mocked me and stepped closer, I was moments away from slapping him until Seth stood between us.

"Stop bothering your sister!" I groaned.

"Thanks, but no thanks Colby." I walked out to the patio in the back, I leaned on the railing.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Roman.

"Yeah, I'm fine Joe, I just need to get out of there... I'm dealing with a lot, Jon being my stepbrother, my dad going overboard with this whole new family thing... I'm fed up. Then Jon is going to bother me every time we interact."

"He's going to lighten up on that, baby girl, trust me." He put a hand on my shoulder.

"I hope, it's just that... I never got an apology from him, he never said the words, I'm sorry. Do you know what I got when I found out about his cheating and when we broke up?!" My eyes were tearing up.

"All I got was a, bye. No type of hug, no type of affection. When I looked into his eyes, he didn't even look sorry, there was no emotion whatsoever..." I tried to maintain my cool, instead I ended up crying in Joe's shoulder.

"You never got over him, did you?" Joe asked in a soft voice.

"No, but I have this bitter hatred towards him also, it's complicated." I said after a few more seconds, I wiped my tears away and took deep breaths.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Dean's P.o.V

"Jon, sweetie, can you go find April? Her dad's looking for her."

"Why can't he go find her?" I shrugged.

"He's occupied... Just please, go find her, I saw her go towards the back." She pointed to two doors.

I walked through the doors, there were two glass doors across from it, they were cracked, I could hear voices.

I stepped closer and saw AJ and Roman, she was crying into his shoulder.

I stormed back into the room where everyone else was.

Something about Joe comforting her bothered me, it bothered me more than it should've.

"Did you find her?" My mom asked.

"She's out back." I walked away from her and sat on a chair in the main entrance.

Something about Joe comforting her bothered me... It bothered me more than it should've.

I can't tell her that I'm sorry for what I did because she won't listen.

I miss her, I know that for sure, she was amazing that's for sure and she still is.

"What are you doing out here?" Seth asked and leaned against the wall.

"I'm meditating at least that's what I think I'm doing." I said as I sat back in the chair

"Jonathan Good doesn't meditate unless it's something serious. What's up?" He sat next to me.

"I can't express my emotions well and I'm still mad at myself for cheating on AJ and I guess I'm starting to take it out by being a jerk to her."

"Think before you speak. That's something you don't do or practice, once you're about to say something think of the consequences. For example. You were being a jerk and she was crying in Joe's shoulder. She still cares about you more than you think." I chuckled at that last sentence

"She cares about me? Colby... You've got it wrong, my friend. She hates me, I can't go back to the past and fix the mistake I made. And what's the point of trying to apologize anymore, she's not going to listen." I said.

"Are you sure about that?" Seth looked at me.

"What are you guys talking about?" Phil asked.

"Uhh..." Me and Seth chuckled awkwardly.

"About how..." Seth started.

"How great this celebration is. Two people who love each other so much are going to spend the rest of their lives together." I smiled.

"Speaking of marriage... I'm thinking about proposing to April soon."

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

I'll leave you guys with that.

Dean's reaction will be in the next chapter.

What did you think of the chapter.

Vote, comment, whatever.

Check out my other WWE books

Until next time...

Xoxox