Chapter 1.

I cast a Silencing Charm around my room, praying that my practice had paid off and that it worked this time. Once I was satisfied, I locked my door and sat on the bed, watching the tiny silver cup that sat in the center of my room. After a few moments, it began to shake and glow slightly, and then Draco appeared, staggering a little before regaining his balance.

"You're really here," I said, my voice barely above a breath as I stood. Draco grinned and came over, drawing me into his chest and hugging me tightly. "I told you it would work. You're too brilliant for it not to." I blushed, hiding my face in his jumper and hugging him tighter. "Happy Birthday, love." Draco murmured, and I looked up to see him gazing down at me, giving me a look that made my knees go all wobbly. "Isn't your dad home?" He said, glancing nervously towards the door and I giggled. "No, he's out. Something about an order? I don't really remember. Either way, we won't be interrupted tonight." I said, and Draco grinned.

"I got you a present." Draco said, pulling a small piece of paper out of his pocket. "I had to go talk to Muggles for this, so be proud of me." He joked as we sat on my bed. I laughed as I opened it, reading it carefully and feeling my eyes go wide. "You named a star after me?" I said in disbelief. Draco nodded, a proud smile on his face. "I did. I bet we could find it if we looked, it's a pretty clear sky tonight." I rushed over to the window, looking down at the little chart on the paper and then examining the inky black sky that was dotted with diamond-like stars. "Right...there," Draco said, coming up beside me and pointing to a tiny star next to a particularly bright one.

"It's beautiful," I said in awe, and I felt Draco's arm encircle my waist. "Not as beautiful as you. Not even close." I turned in his arms, and I didn't think, I just went with instinct. "I love you," I said softly, and Draco's eyes went wide. "What?" 

I stopped for a second and then realized that this was the first time either of us had ever said the "L" word to each other. Sure, I had felt like this for a while and I had even confessed to Michael at the end of last year that I was in love with the man in my life, but I had never told this to Draco. Why? I couldn't tell you. Maybe out of fear of how he would react? Of him not returning my feelings and rejecting me?

"I love you too, Isabelle."

His words shook me to my core, and I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face. "You do?" I said hopefully, and Draco smiled. "Yeah. I have for a while now. Just, y'know..." He trailed off. "Didn't know when to say it," I said, and he nodded. "I'm in love with you," I said softly, playing with the collar of his jumper and looking up at him shyly, blushing when his face lit up. "I am too. More than you'll ever know." Draco said, leaning down to kiss me.

It was slow and gentle at first, but the longer we kissed, the more frantic and heated it became. We began to move away from the window, and when I felt my knees hit the back of my bed, I broke the kiss. "I want something else for my birthday," I said breathlessly, and Draco raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What's that?" I took a deep breath before responding, knowing that there was no going back after this, but that this was what I wanted. "You. I want you. All of you."

Draco stared at me blankly for a few moments, and then it hit him quite suddenly. "Oh. OH! You want to-" 

"Yes." I said, and a look of uncertainty crossed Draco's face. "Isabelle, don't take this the wrong way because I absolutely want to, but are you sure that you want this?" I nodded, running my hands down his chest and trying not to smirk when it got a visible reaction out of him. "I've never been surer of anything. I want you to be my first, Draco. Please." I said, and the slight begging tone to my voice was all it took to set him off. 

Draco kissed me hard and allowed his hands to wander for the first time. He paused when his hands slid over my backside, eliciting a moan from me when he grabbed it firmly. This edged him a little further towards the point of no return because he pushed me gently backward, making me fall on the bed with a giggle.