Chapter 2 - Parents (nsfw)

"Mummy, come on!" A tiny girl with platinum blonde hair and beautiful green eyes ran ahead of me, giggling. I laughed and hurried after her, calling out for her to slow down. She began to turn to face me, but just as I was about to see her sweet smile, she vanished. I whirled around in every direction, calling out for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

I woke up suddenly, covered in a cold sweat and sitting straight up, breathing hard. That damn dream. I had been having it for weeks now, and it was like my own mind was taunting me. After six years of marriage, Draco and I had decided to start trying to have a baby - that was nearly a year ago. I was starting to lose my faith, and even though he tried to hide it, I knew Draco was getting frustrated too. He kept a brave face on, though, when he saw how upset I became with every negative result.

I slipped quietly from the bed so I wouldn't wake Draco, and padded into our bathroom. I splashed water on my face to bring myself back to reality and stared at myself in the mirror. The soft light of the bathroom muted the scars that littered my body from the war, and countless memories of Draco kissing and tracing every single one flooded my mind. He never missed an opportunity to tell me how beautiful I was, and how much he loved me. My eyes traveled down to my flat stomach and tears slipped down my face. Was there something wrong with me? There was no history of fertility problems in the Malfoy family, but I had no way to check my family's history. Maybe I was just destined to never have children...

"Isa?"

I turned to see Draco, still half asleep standing in the bathroom door wearing only his low-slung pajama pants. When he saw my red-rimmed eyes and wet cheeks, he instantly became more awake and pulled me into his arms. "Isabelle, what's wrong?" He said with concern, wiping the tears off of my face. "I...I had that dream again." I said shakily, on the verge of breaking down again. 

Draco sighed and held me close, kissing the top of my head. "She was so beautiful, Draco. She looked just like you, but she had my eyes." I said, my voice cracking as I dissolved into tears. Draco rubbed my back soothingly, whispering in my ear. He lifted me up onto the counter and held my face in his hands, standing between my legs. "Isabelle. Look at me." I sniffed and looked at him, and felt that all-too-familiar rush when I saw his grey eyes staring into my green ones.

"I know you're frustrated. Trust me, I am too. I can't wait for the day we get to hold our son or daughter. But, and you taught me this, good things come to those who wait." Draco murmured, wiping my tears away gently. "Draco...what if it's just not meant to be? We've been trying for so long, and it never works." Draco pulled me against him, smirking. "That's where I have to find the silver lining. It just means I get to keep having incredible sex with my amazing wife." 

I rolled my eyes, giggling and kissing Draco gently. The kiss soon turned more heated, and I felt Draco harden against my leg through his pajama pants. As I started trailing my fingers up and down Draco's chest, he pulled my flimsy knickers to the side and started to run his fingers up and down my slit, spreading the wetness that was already there. Once I was shivering in anticipation and starting to squirm with need, he gently eased two fingers inside of me. "Always ready for me." He mumbled, smirking when I gasped at the pleasurable intrusion. 

"Oh gods, Draco...please, more.." I whimpered. Draco kissed me soundly and began pumping his fingers in and out of me, making a come hither motion that had me absolutely mewling for him. In no time at all, I was falling apart on our bathroom counter, just from his hands. Before I could recover, Draco had pulled off my knickers and his pants and buried himself inside me, drawing a cry of pleasure from my mouth.

We stayed still for a moment, kissing and murmuring quietly, basking in the late night-early morning stillness. Draco's hands moved to grip my hips a little more firmly, and I whimpered when he eased himself out of me then plunged back in. "Baby...please...I need you." I whined, twisting my fingers in his hair. Draco wrapped my legs around his waist, placing one hand on my hip and one on the glass behind me, picking up the pace. I clawed at his shoulders and back, moaning loudly. "Don't stop baby, it feels so good!"