5

Yoongi woke up from his nightmare, clutching onto Hoseok's shirt. His ears were flat against his head, and his claws ripped the shirt and dug into his own hands. He stared at Hoseok for at least a minute before he felt the boy's face with his hands. Once he was sure he was actually awake, he hugged Hoseok as hard as he could and cried. Hoseok hugged him gently and softly patted his head. He picked up Yoongi while he was still holding Hoseok and walked to his bedroom. He motioned to the others that he would back in a minute.

He sat on Yoongi's bed as Yoongi started to calm down. When he looked up, he could see the concern filling Hoseok's eyes.

"Are you ok Yoongi?" He asked.

"Now I am," Yoongi murmured into Hoseok's neck. Hoseok smiled and Yoongi felt something well up inside of him. He leaned up and gently pushed his lips onto Hoseok's. Hoseok didn't even hesitate before kissing back. They didn't know for sure before, but both knew at that moment that they loved each other.

"Thank you..." Yoongi whispered into Hoseok's ear, his orange eyes glittering. Then he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and hopped down, looking for some clothes to wear. He ended up pulling on a pair of sweatpants that he tied tight around his small waist and tucked his tail into one of the pant legs. His shirt was one of his smallest, and it used to stretch tight against his chest, but now it had trouble staying on his shoulders. He pulled a black beanie over his ears and pushed his hair to cover the sides of his head. After he was ready, Yoongi went into the living room and showed the others. They made sure his tail wouldn't move around and his hat would hide movement of his ears. 

On the drive to the mall, Jin reminded him on what he needed to do. Yoongi leaned against the window as they pulled into the parking lot. He wasn't that exited, they had been here many times. But Jin insisted on going over everything​ one more time.

"Remember, don't take off the hat, don't make eye contact with anyone or look up for too long, keep your claws retracted, and try to keep your tail still." He said as they parked the car.

Yoongi would have volunteered one driving, but Jin thought he was just a little too small for it, and it would raise questions with the police.

They walked around the mall for a while, picking out stuff for Yoongi and themselves. Yoongi kept trying to carry things, but the others wouldn't let him. Soon he started to get tired so they got some lunch and headed home. Yoongi was tired, but he didn't want to sleep yet, which was unusual for him.

Hoseok thought of how Yoongi had felt Hoseok's face before he hugged him.

Maybe he was dreaming about something happening to me, he sadly smiled and tried to coax the tired kitten to bed with some milk.

"But I-I ain't tired" Yoongi complained, yawning as he said it. He sipped his milk, "I'm hungry," he whispered. Hoseok sighed.

"Maybe we could try the tuna again." Yoongi nodded and sat at the table as Hoseok made him a tuna sandwich. The boy ate slowly, testing each bite. After he had the sandwich, Hoseok sat next to him.

"Do you feel sick?" He asked. The smaller boy shook his head and smiled. Hoseok laughed.

"Jin-hyung!" Yoongi called and ran down the hall. Jin opened the door to his room and was greeted by Yoongi.

"I had food! And I didn't vomit!" He excitedly said to the older boy. Jin exclaimed and picked up the boy, laughing. He tickled him, making the younger laugh until his side's heaved, like a little kid. His tail waved around, tickling Jin's sides. Before long Hoseok joined in and soon they lay in a giggling heap.

Yoongi started to yawn and Jin sent the sleepy kitten to bed. When he went to check on him, Yoongi was on the bed wrapped in his blanket, cuddling a stuffed turtle. He looked peaceful, and happy. Jin was happy that he had finally ate again. Hoseok went into the room after Jin left and lied down next to him. He pulled the boy into him and hugged him to his chest. Yoongi turned over and snuggled into Hoseok. He sighed and whispered "Hobi" in his sleep.