20

Hoseok stroked Yoongi's soft head, making the kitten's eyes flutter closed and Yoongi butted his head at Hoseok's hand. Hoseok hooked his finger under Yoongi's chin and kissed his head before setting him down, earning a protesting mew from Yoongi.

Jin sat at the computer, head in his hands, tear streaks down his face. They had concluded that the boys were turning into animals, which meant that NamJoon was soon going to turn into a cougar, so he couldn't stay with the rest of the boys. Jin had cried for nearly an hour, until Hoseok had found a big cat sanctuary nearby.

"Don't worry, we will figure everything out." Jin's figure slouched, and he sighed. Yoongi jumped into Jin's lap and Jin started to pet him. He smiled softly down at the cat.

"petting an animal really is calming isn't it?" Jin sighed again. "Well we can go now, if you want," he turned to NamJoon, who was playing with Jungkook's lopsided ears as the rabbit slept curled up on the couch. He looked up and nodded slowly. He got up and Jin led him out. Everyone had already said their goodbyes, but Jin wanted to take Nam-Joon himself.

At the sanctuary, a bright woman greeted them and took NamJoon's hand.

"It's so amazing to see you! Imagine that, a big cat hybrid visiting big cats, ha! I will be here until noon if you need anything, and after that, someone else will be here, but personally, he's a bit of a grump," she laughed obnoxiously and NamJoon stepped back towards Jin and held on to the older boy.

She let them into the park, and they walked down the path to the jeep they had reserved. NamJoon leaned his head against Jin as he drove down the narrow road leading to the wildlife area. As they drove down the road they were startled when something started moving along the fence. It was a bengal tiger, running sided by side on the other side of the fence that kept them separate. Jin laughed as the tiger looked at them and roared loudly. It veered off into the trees, but they could hear it as it roared again, the sound proud and wild.

"So this will be my home," NamJoon whispered. Jin looked and saw tears streaking the hybrid's cheeks, and Jin pulled him close, driving with one hand. The hybrid cried silently, until Jin puled over and started tickling NamJoon, making him laugh and smile, showing his deep dimples. Jin kissed the tears off his cheeks, and NamJoon rested his head on Jin's shoulder again.

"I love you, ya know," he mumbled. Jin looked over to see NamJoon nodding off.

"Hey, you just had so much energy on the way here, where did it all go? "  Jin nudged NamJoon, who jolted awake for a moment before laying his head back down.

"It left me," he mumbled and hugged Jin, who started getting worried. Yoongi and Jungkook were both asleep when the became animals, will it happen to NamJoon too?

His question was answered when he saw NamJoon twitch in his sleep and grab his stomach. Jin shook him to try to wake him up, but the boy started to change. Tan fur sprouted and covered his skin, his teeth sharpened, and then his face started changing.

NamJoon's face lengthened out into a snout, his nose becoming triangular and pink, his hair becoming shorter and morphing into his fur. His bone structure shifted until he stopped moving. There was now a cougar sleeping in the passenger seat of the jeep, looking very cramped. Jin gingerly touched him, making the big cat joly awake. He looked down and realized he was not human and let out a groan.

NamJoon looked at Jin who nervously held out his hand and caressed the side of NamJoon's face. The sadness in the cougar's eyes gave off the most miserable feelings, as they both knew what would happen next. NamJoon looked at the door and growled lowly in his throat. Jin reached over and opened the door. NamJoon jumped out and sat on the ground.

Jin sniffed back tears and pressed the emergency button.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" a grumpy voice said over the radio.

"Umm yes, I think one of the cougars escaped and it's sitting outside my jeep." Jin's voice quivered, but he hoped that the man thought it was because of fear.

"shit, um sorry to ask, but can you stay there so we can use the GPS on your Jeep to get him?" Jin agreed and soon three security vans rolled down the road. They go out, holding equipment to catch NamJoon.

"Hey, he isn't tagged!" One yelled.
"He must be a new one." they advance and hook the muzzle and leash over his face. NamJoon looked back at Jin one last time before the workers tranquilized him and NamJoon stopped struggling. Jin's heart broke as NamJoon slouched and the workers struggled to pick up his muscled form. On walked to the jeep.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. But I know he's not just some cat. You see it too. He barely struggled, and he was sitting there when we got here. I heard Jaiyan roaring around this area, you have a way with the animals." she held out a paper. Jin took it and looked at it.

"Hiring, huh, well i would like to see more of him. "

------------------------------------------------------
Hallo! Madamcreepypasta here! I just wanted to say how exited I am. Oh, you don't know why? Oh yah, i forgot to tell you! (smack me on the back of the head someone)

Well the end of the book is near, but, I recently had a bout of inspiration and I've decided that this is going to be a series. So when this book ends (the last chapter is the next one) I'll start writing the next book. It will be called Redoing the Done I know it's longer than the first but... You know what im rambling. Anyway, that's done so, comment and vote! Goodbye reader persons!