13

Jimin  shifted the box on his waist. It held a few of the boys favorite things. He set it on the security conveyer belt and it went through the X-ray. He picked it up on the other side and walked to where the other boys were. They pushed him to hurry up.

Up in the elevator to the ninth floor, the boys bubbled with excitement even though the other boys had only been gone for a day. They basically ran to the room that the boys shared. Jungkook started bouncing in his bed when they came in. He wanted to get up and run to them, but all three boys had IVs in their arms so that if they tried  it would painfully pull out of them.

Jimin set the box down on a chair. Yoongi leaned forward to try to see what in it. Jin picked up Yoongi's favorite blanket. Yoongi's eyes grew wide and he made grabby hands for the blanket like a small child. Jin laughed and gave him the blanket and he cuddled it to his chest. Once everyone's things were put away, the boys started talking.

"So is everyone nice? Make any friends? Have they treated you well? " the boys spewed out questions faster than the boys could think.

"Jesus! This isn't kindergarten!" Yoongi rolled his eyes, but started to purr as Hoseok settled in a chair and started to scratch behind his ears.

"Some of the hybrids came in. They seemed nice enough." NamJoon fidgeted with the hospital blanket. "There was a doberman, and a bear. Both of them were girls and they didn't like us,  but they weren't mean so... "

"It's okay, there are plenty of people you could make friends with. And you always have us." He sat next to NamJoon and petted his head, first being startled at the rumbling noise from his throat, then realizing that he was growling. Jin looked at the doorway to see two girls standing in the doorway. One was smaller with flopped dog ears and razor teeth. The other had triangle shaped ears and wicked black claws for fingernails. She was at least seven feet tall, and even though the other was smaller, they looked menacing. Jungkook shrank back into his bed and Yoongi covered his head with his blanket.

"We meet again," The taller one said, leaning on the doorframe.

"And who might you be?" Tae stood up, but he was still much shorter than the giant bear.

"It doesn't matter," The doberman said softly, with gentleness in her voice. The tension in the room eased slightly.

"How come you get to be out of your beds?" Jimin asked.

"We started to get the treatment a little bit before everyone else. You will be able to get out of bed tomorrow." The taller one said.

Then the dog did something unexpected. She went over and hugged Yoongi, whimpering slightly.

"I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday, I didn't mean to bark at you." she said. Yoongi stiffened a bit, but he hugged her back.

"It's ok, I didn't take it personally." The kitten replied.

"Oh yes,  that is actually why we came here. To apologize for giving you the cold shoulder, but I'm afraid my little sister wasn't herself yesterday and I didn't want to see a fight so we kept our distance," With that the two turned and left, leaving the room silent.

"Wait, she barked at you?" Hoseok asked.

"Yah, but her sister grabbed her shoulders before she could do anything so she just barked. I think she was mad I got the last rice pudding." Yoongi laughed and looked at Hoseok, hoping the boy would start petting him again. Hoseok did, but Jungkook pouted when Yoongi mentioned food.

"Excuse me, but visiting hours are over," Said a nurse as she walked in to check on the medical equipment.

The four visitors said good bye and left. Yoongi felt slightly uncomfortable, something was poking into his back. He turned around and found a piece of paper behind him. Before he could read it though, a doctor came in with a tray.

"Time for your treatment." He said. There were a line of needles on the tray and Yoongi started to panic.

"I-I thought w-we took pills," he stuttered.

"Well those pills were not the treatment, they only prepared your body for it." the doctor held up the first one and asked NamJoon to hold out his arm. The needle slid into his a and the boy's eyes widened.

"Oww, needles don't usually hurt that much do they?" the doctor injected him three more times, once in the ear, and to in his tail, before walking to Jungkook, who had a little more trouble with the injections. Tears welled up in his eyes when the needle peirced his ear, but he didn't have to get two in his tail because it was so small. Yoongi on the other hand,  was a force to be reckoned with. He had a panic attack and the doctor had to let Jungkook out of his bed to help calm Yoongi down enough to give the shots.

Once the doctor left, clearly not happy, Yoongi settled down, he pulled out the piece of paper and uncrumpled it.

This isn't what you think it is. Meet me in the cafeteria tomorrow kitty.