15

"Please, please make it stop!" Jungkook screamed as Jin tried his best to wipe the blood off his chest and amply the rash cream. Tae helped hold him down as the bunny thrashed in pain. They had been wrestling with the scared hybrid for five minutes now, and Jungkook was starting to get tired. Jin dabbed at a blister again and Jungkook flinched, but stopped screaming because his ears were starting to hurt. Jin started to make progress when a small figure darted past the door, followed by Jimin. Yoongi crouched over the toilet and started to vomit. He had nothing in his stomach however, so it was even more painful.

His stomach cramped up, and when he retched again, blood spilled out of his mouth. Each time more came out until Yoongi felt his head spinning and fell back onto his bottom. Blood dripped from his lips and Jimin quickly got a washcloth to wipe Yoongi's face. Yoongi took it from Jimin and when he looked again, streaks of red stained it. Yoongi blinked hard, trying to clear his vision, but his throat and eyes burned.

"Yoongi just puked up blood," the voice cut through his mind like a knife and he covered his ears as the tears spilled down his cheeks.
"Yoongi come here," he heard Hoseok say, and Yoongi felt arms wrap around him and settle him on Hoseok's waist, but he kept his eyes shut tightly.

Meanwhile NamJoon screamed through his teeth as Jin tried to clean around his eyes. Jin had finished helping with Jungkook's rash, and had gone to check on NamJoon and had found him with open sores around his eyes, which were shut. He had been trying to call, but his trouble breathing had kept him quiet. Now even his screams were short breathed and quiet, as Jin tried hard to avoid hurting him while his cleaned the sores with peroxide. When they were cleaned, Jin wrapped bandeges around his head to cover his eyes so the sores could heal. NamJoon blindly clutched at Jin's arm, whimpering when Jin got up to get some medicine for his breathing.  The few moments Jin was away were some of the most terrifying of his life. The world was black and loud and painful and for a second, just one, he would have done anything to get away from it. Then Jin returned and he was good enough to survive.

To say these hybrids were suffering was an understatement. They had some of the worst symptoms out of the hybrids that were in the hospital. The only ones that had it worst actually died from the pain. Soon, all three hybrids were sleeping because the painkillers made them drowsy. The other boys collapsed on the couch. Hoseok had put on a new shirt because Yoongi had started puking blood again and it got on him. Jin was still upstairs because he fell alseep with Nam-Joon, and Tae was on the brink of passing out. Jimin was on the edge of his seat, waiting for one of the boys to wake and call.

(Time skip two days)

The worst of the hybrids' sickness had passed, but they were still bedridden and had fevers. Jungkook couldn't wear a shirt because of his rash and NamJoon still had a blindfold over his eyes. Yoongi constantly had a bucket near him and food in his stomach so he didn't tear up his stomach again.

Hoseok sat down next to Yoongi's bed, rubbing Yoongi's back as the kitten hurled. Tears formed in his eyes. Hoseok held up a washcloth and Yoongi wiped his mouth. The cat leaned and hugged Hoseok. Then he started talking. First about random things, but soon he was circling back to when he got kidnapped. He poured out every single gory heartbreaking detail of them hanging him by his feet over the side of the ware house, burned the tips of his fingers, whipped him with their belts, ran knifes down his back, and finally, when he smashed a window and ran from them, not stopping until he reached the front door of his dorm. Hoseok pulled the boy closer and whispered soothing words into Yoongi's ears. He felt the Yoongi go limp in his arms and the boy's breathing steady, Hoseok carefully moved Yoongi back in his bed and left, leaving the boy to sleep. Jin stood outside the door with the others, tears in his eyes.

"I had no idea how much they did to him." Jimin shook his head, and they slowly went back to what they were doing, the story of Yoongi's kidnapping the only thing they could think of.

When they took me to the roof, I still didn't want to go with them. So they tied my ankles together and the other end to a post. The pushed me over the side of the building, and i thought i was going to die. But after a minute they asked me if i would go with them and i refused. I hung there for almost ten minutes before i finally decided to go with them. When they took me down they said they had to punish me for not following directions, like i was a little kid. So they took matches and held them up to my fingers, just burning them. I screamed and they said they had to punish me for that too. What they did was pour really hot water over me and laughed when screamed again. Another punishment, getting kicked in the stomach. I guess they got bored because they just decided to whip me with their belts until i stopped screaming. Then they tied me down to a bed and tried giving me shots. But they wanted to have fun so they would stab it in, push a little liquid into my blood, pull the needle out, and do it again. Then they decided to have some fun. With knifes. First it was shallow cuts on my back, then they got drunk and started slicing my legs. One missed and got my side. When the sun came up they put me ina small room with a small window. There was a bucket and a chair in the room, and that was it. Every once in a while,  someone would come in and hurt me, whether they kicked me, cut me, slam me against the wall. The last straw was when a group of women came in and... Well... Raped me. They got zip ties and ties me to a few hooks in the cement, like they had prepared, and violated me in every way possible. When they finally let me go, i took the bucket and smashed the window. When i climbed out, someone noticed and i took off running. I didn't stop running until i got to the dorm. I passed out after Joonie opened the door so can't remember much of what happened but i remember that i was safe. Once again, safe.