Note from Sun Xing Zhe

So unlike Megalith Chaperone Rouge, this book hasn't reached an update. Just to clarify, we haven't abandoned this book yet. YET. Probably we will. When its done XD.

To clarify, I, Sun Xing Zhe, won't be giving any changes to appearance descriptions for Lolita because from what I heard, a remodel for her is coming.

Also I just graduated and now I'm a junior, yayyy.....which means updates will be longer.

Next chapter is being worked on and its not what you expect, at least XD

These past few months of me being dead is me being active on instagram instead, for good reasons. Also PJStan and I agreed that we'd be changing covers soon.

AND ANOTHER THING

The release of the lores we will write will not be in order of the timeline of the whole installment of the MLBB Lore series. Some lores will occur at the same time, others before and others after. And for one, the release date of said lores will not be in order of the timeline. The time we reveal the timeline is when we have released more than at least 2 books which lores are occuring at the same time. SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE THE SAME AS ANOTHER BOOK'S, so there's no need to be alarmed.

AND FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE NOTE.

Which of these lores would you like to read the most?

-Miya's lore, featuring Karina, Nana, Irithel and more ( kinda adventure theme I guess, like a blend of Legend of Zelda with Vinland Saga. )

-Estes' lore, featuring Zhao Yun ( I don't like the name Zilong. Technichally the same theme and timeline of Miya's lore, but in Estes' point of view )

-Eudora's lore, featuring Gord, Kagura and Cyclops ( Boku no Hero Academia, but with mages XD )

-Hayabusa's lore, featuring Yi Sun Shin ( This lore is happening at the same period as Eudora's lore, which explains Kagura's absence. This lore, however, will tackle the real life event of the Japanese invasion of the Joseon kingdom. Since my only source of info is wikipedia, might as well be some inaccuracies here and there. This one has a similar theme to Dynasty Warriors )

And that's so far what we've planned. All these lore occur during the same period, but they don't necesarrily start at the same time as well. So during the time when the same event occurs in 2 or more books you'll get to see them in different point of views, so welpp

And another thing

Ships don't exist in this book

Like seriously, the sole purpose of the book is to create an ML lore that doesn't involve ships. Sure, there's family, friendship and other whatnot, but no romance, except for Odette's lore, in which our swan queen is married to the worst adaptation of Lancelot I've ever seen. ( That dude looks gay as hell. Not that there's any thing wrong with being gay )

But for something like

Aluby? Never met each other

Hayagura? Wide as hell age gap, also friendship over romance XD

Brulita? They're brotp material XD

MiyaxEstes? See Hayagura

FreyaxZilong? See Aluby

HarleyxNana? One hates the other XD ( I swear this pairing is everywhere in instagram. )( One hint? Tournament Arc, that's why )

RafaelaxArgus? See HarleyxNana

ClintxLayla? See Aluby

SaberxFanny? See Aluby 

And the list goes on 

Also updates might take longer because I'm also gonna draw illustrations, for some chapters.

That's all for now, best of health to you readers!

-Sun Xing Zhe/nullion