An honest man .:Jean AU:.

It was a hot summer day and to make it all better it was vacation. So you and your friends Jean, Marco, Reiner, Mikasa, Bertolt, Armin, Eren and Sasha has been planing to holding a barbecue to night at your place since your parents has left to visit your aunt.

It was the middle of the afternoon, Jean and Marco has come by to help you set it all up. You had a huge crush on Jean ever since Marco introduce you, and it's was only Marco who knew about it so he kept sending you the go-tell-him-look, but you didn't know when and how to do. We finally got done setting everything up out side and only having the food to prepare. You was about to go inside to make the salad when someone grab your arm, you turned around and facing Marco. "I'll take care of it" He said winking at me, and you knew what he meant. So you let it be knowing it wouldn't help to refuse. You saw Jean sitting and enjoying the heat. Your eyes goes from Jean to a glass of water on the table, a smirk spread a cross your face when you took the glass and poured it all over Jean. "(y/n) what the hell?!" He yelled as he got up form the chair he was sitting in. "I just thought you needed it." I told him as I placed the glass back on the table, smiling. You knew what was about to happen and began to run. "(y/n)" he sang out when he took a pitcher filled with water and ran after you, soon enough he got you. "Hmmm I think you look really hot." He said with a smirk and poured the water all over you. "JEAN!" You yelled laughing. "Hey it was you who began." He said and let go of you. "I know, but I only took a glass not a whole pitcher." You said dripping of water. "I know." He simply said and turned his back to you.

This was your chance to get a great revenge, you took the garden hose ran up behind Jean and turned it on. "OOOII!" He yelled as he turned a round and tried to take it away from you. Which caused both of you getting complete wet. Time flew and you was hiding behind a tree looking at Jean who have the power of the garden hose. Marco came out and stared at us. "Umm guys you know the others will be here soon right?" He asked. "ALREADY!?" You yelled. How could I forget?! Damn Jean and his beauty! "Will you get us some towels, from the bathroom?" You asked him since you didn't want to make the floors wet and dirty. "Sure and Jean put that away" He said and went inside.

"I think you can borrow some of my brothers clothes if you want." You said and walked out from your hide. "That would be nice, by the way. I won." He said sticking his tongue out. "No you didn't" You replied. "Yes I did, you were hiding. "No I wasn't. I ummmm.... was just.... Hugging the tree!" I yelled out. "Right let's just say that, my little tree lover" He said. Marco came back with the towels and we began to dry our self. The others came soon after we had changes into something dry.

We all sat down eating, chatting and having a good time. Marco kept sending you THE look and each time you blush a little, knowing you kinda had to tell him tonight or else would Marco do it for you. As the hours went and the others helped you getting all cleaned up Jean and Marco stayed a little longer. While Jean check to his own cloths you and Marco was left alone. "So?" Marco asked. "So, what?" You looked at him, you did knew what he wanted to hear. "Are you going to tell him or should I?" He asked. "I do it, I do it. Geez boy." You said. "Now?" He asked. "Yes I'll do it." "Good girl" He said giving you a hug. "I'm going home, see you". You hugged him back. "Bye bye Amor" You said as you chuckled.

You went out to look for Jean, but you couldn't find him. Don't say he left without saying goodbye. You sighed and turned around. "AAARRRHHHHH!!!" You yelled when you saw him standing right behind you. "Wow easy (f/n), I'm not that ugly, am I?" He asked pretended to be hurt. "N-no, no your not." I blushed looking down. "Anything wrong?" He asked, as he lift your head up forcing you to look at him. "Umm y-yes. Uum, I-I me-mean no." You said trying to put yourself together. Jean took you over to a bench and sat down pulling you onto his lap. "You know you can tell me everything. So what's on your mind?" He asked softly and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Um..." You said looking down. "I ummm.. I have something I want to tell you." You said still looking down. "Then I want you to tell me while you looking at me." He said and you did as he told you. "I like you." You said looking away the same moment you told him. "Hmm.." You could hear it was a relieved 'hm' that came from him, and it causes you to look at him. "I have something I want to tell you too. I like... no. I love you." He said. "R-really?" You asked not really believing him. "Yea really, what can I say. I'm an honest man" After telling you this he kissed your forehead. You smiled since he felt the same for you and you looked at him. "You missed" I whispered. "What do you mean I missed?" He asked, soon he knew what you meant when you kissed him and you could feel his smile.