Trust me .:Eren:.

You used to trust people, you used to love being around them, you used to talk. Ever since the titan attacked everything has changes in your life. The garrisons didn't save your family, only you since you were the only one who wasn't in the hand of a titan back then, and the foster family of yours didn't really care about you, in fact they barely notice you around, you miss the love you once had and gave, you missed the care the nights you cried, you missed someone who was listen to you.

You walked down the street, looking down and your (h/c) (h/l) locks covered the side of your face so you wouldn't see the people around you. You carried a book you held close to your chest making your was to your favorite place under the tree standing in the middle of nothing, so you would be able to see if someone came by. You sat down and began to read peacefully, and you was so deep into the book you didn't notice someone had shown up until the took the book away from you, and immediately you got up and looked to see who it was. There they was a bunch of guys around your age, you didn't knew their names, the only thing you knew about them was, the fact they enjoyed to annoys you. "Well well well, look what we have here" The 'leader' said as he looked in your book. You tried to take it away from him, and he held it higher. Damn you for being so tall. You said to yourself inside your head and tried once again. A fist was shown to your stomach and you crumble together refusing to fall. "Easy you might get it back." He said. You looked at him hiding the pain one of the others just gave me. He looked at me "I'll give it to you, if you ask nicely. Oh that's right you don't speak." He said laughing at me and they all turned around to leave.

You felt the anger building up inside of you. I don't have anything to lose, do I? You thought as you jumped up on the back of the tall boy trying to get your book. "WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled as he tried to get you off his back. After a short time he grabs your hair throwing you onto the ground as you let out a small grunt, he began to kick your side and soon the others joined him. You crumbled into a ball protecting your head and stomach. It went on for a while until you heard someone. "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" Short after that they had stopped what they were doing and you opened one eye to see one boy with the trainee corps logo on his back had wiped all of them out, even thought they only were three you were still impressed of what he just did. He was standing with your book in his hand. You sat you holding your sides looking to the ground. The boy walked over to you kneeling in front of you, you didn't even dare to look at your savior.

"Here I believe this is yours." He said with a calm voice he handed the book to you. You reach your shaking hand out to get it, your eyes began to water up. You hated when someone was being nice to you, because you didn't believe they really cared and it just was an other lie you were told. You blinked a few times before you finally took it. "I'm Eren Jeager." He spoke up trying to start a conversation, you wiped the tears away with your hand and now looking at him. "Who are you if I may, ask?" His voice was kind and calm. You stared at him in wonder. "What?" He asked confused. You just shook you head as you hides your face in your hands and began to sob, not knowing why he was so kind to you. You felt a pair of arm around your body comforting you, you couldn't help but hugging him back as you cried slightly. "Hey, it's alright I don't want to hurt you." You kept your eyes shut, until you finally took a deep breath and pulled away from him and opened your mouth to say something, but nothing came out. You tried once again.

"W-why?" You simply asked looking down. "Huh?" He look at you not knowing what you meant, you looked up at him. You meet a pair of what you saw as perfect green eyes, and a brunette boy. You began to study his face a little, your eyes was still red from crying. "Why are you being so nice to me?" Your voice was low and really dry after the long time being mute. He looked at you with a surprised expression, before he smiled at you. A smile that stunned you, it was so beautiful and so true. "Because I don't think someone as beautiful as you are deserves to be treated in that way." He said. "Oh." You said looking at your book in your lap. "I-I'm (f/n) (l/n)." You said. You took your book and held it close to your body. "You seems to love that book a lot." You nodded as a reply to what he just said. "How come?" He asked still looking at you. "That's all I have left and the only thing I feel I can trust in a world like this." You said looking at him. "You can trust me too." He said smiling at you. "How can I be sure about that, how do I know you don't leave me behind like everybody else?" You asked raising your voice looking at him. Eren looked choked at your the sudden raising of your voice. "W-what?" He asked and you realized you almost yelled at him. "S-sorry, I-I didn't meat to rising my voice, I-I'm just tried being alone, getting lied to and getting left behind when ever I thought I finally found someone to trust." You said looking down again. "I-it's alright. I didn't knew and I promise you. I won't leave you behind. Trust me." He said, kissing your forehead.