Modern time .:Armin Alert:.

I was walking down the hallway at the school, I was a little bit nervous. You see, I am the new kid in this school, I have no friends here and it is my first day as well. To make everything better it was also the middle of the school year, so everybody seems to have make groups and cliques. I was lost in thoughts when I bumped into someone, luckily neither of us fell. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I quickly apologized knowing it was my fault. "I didn't pay any attention to where I was going." I looked up to see who I bumped into, I saw a green eyed boy with brown hair, he seems like a kind person. "Don't worry, nothing happened so it's okay." He smiled. "Hey, you're that new girl, aren't you?" He asked. "Yes I am, in fact this is my first day here." I had a big smile on my face. "I see, wouldn't you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" I was happy for the invitation. "Sure, it might help me making some friends."

We walked together down to the cafeteria, the first thing we did was to get our food. "Oh, by the way my name is Eren, what is your name?" He asked, I laughed a little realizing we didn't even introduce ourselves in the hallway. "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you." I smiled at him, I like the friendliness he has and I hope most of the others would be the same way. As soon we got our food we made our way through the crowd to find his friends. Soon enough we arrived at a table, by the window, where two other students were sitting. It was a boy and a girl, the girl was very oriental looking, she has black hair just above her shoulders and dark eyes. Across from her was another boy sitting, he has blond hair that cover his ears and has bangs. He has bright blue eyes, they might be the prettiest eyes I've ever soon. "Hey guys, this is (Y/N), she just started today. (Y/N) this is my friends, Mikasa." He gestured to the girl. "And that is Armin." He gestured to the boy. "Hi, nice to meet you." Armin said, I sat down beside him. "You too" I smiled. "You seem like a smart girl, run away before these two will make too much of an influence on you." Mikasa said in a somewhat bored tone, causing the boys to choke on their food. "Wh-what do you mean about that?!" Armin said out loud and slightly flustered. "Yea Mikasa, we're not that bad!" Eren yelled. "Hmm, no of cause not. Armin is good, you on the other hand." Mikasa said as she took another bite, Armin and I laughed and Eren complained.

A month has passed by, and I've became good friends with the trio and a few other students like Sasha, Connie and Marco, just a shame that Marco's great friend is Jean. A boy that I don't hate nor like, a boy who don't take no as an answer when asking a girl out, trust me I know. Anyway, I do share some of my classes with the trio, gym class with Mikasa and Eren, history with Armin and we all have English together. I was waiting for Armin by his locker, he was a bit late, not that it really matters we still have plenty of time before class begin. I could hear fast steps coming down the hallway, it sounded like someone who is close to run, I looked up to see Armin coming my way and I smiled at him. "(Y/N) I'm sorry I'm late." He was trying to catch his breath. "It's okay, we still have lots of time." I told him as he got what he needed from his locker. "I know I just feel bad for having you waiting." He said scratching the bag of his head. "Anyway let's go." I grabbed his hand walking off to class.

Once we got into the classroom I saw Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Marco and... Jean was there already. I let out a low sigh before walking over to my seat. "Is everything okay (Y/N)?" Armin asked in a low voice placing a hand on my shoulder. "Sort of, I'm just tried to deal with Jean every day." I lay my head on the desk. As I laid resting my head on the desk, I could feel a present beside me. "Hey, haven't I seen you before? Maybe in my dreams." Knowing who it was, and finally had enough I look at him, with the purest annoyance. "Okay let me make things clear for you okay? One, yes you've seen me before.." I got up from my seat. "We're going to the same school. Two, that pick upline are so old and suck.." I took a step closer to him. "Three, it wouldn't be a dream, but a nightmare and I will become your worst if you don't leave me alone. Four, no I don't want to go out with you, I never will. Why? Because I already like someone else. So.. Leave. Me. Alone." He put his hands up in defense. "O-okay I.. I get it." He slowly crept away again. No one knew what to say or do as I sat back down, well except for Reiner who was fighting not to laugh at the scene he just saw and Armin who sat at down at the desk in front of me, looking a bit hurt.

Before I could ask him what was wrong, the bell rang and class began. Class was long and boring, and all I could think off was to ask Armin what was wrong, and for once I felt lucky after this long day, since we have to make a project in groups of two, and I got paired up with Armin. I waited outside the classroom for Armin. "Hey Armin, we can go to my place to work on our project." I smiled. "Huh, oh, umm sure." He said trying to sound as his usual happy self. I decided to leave it until we got to my place.

-Time skip-

We were halfway through our project, we haven't said much to each other unless it had something to do with our work. We decided to take a break, and I took the opportunity to ask what's wrong. "Hey Armin?" I said in a soft voice, he jumped a little. "Huh? Yes?" He looks at me, but only for a short while. "Umm.. Is.. Is something wrong?" I asked. "Um.. No, eh, sort of." He was looking down at his hands. "It's just... I... I really... Like you, and when... When you said you liked someone else, I kind of lost my hopes..." My heart jumped hearing him say that, and I didn't really hear anything after he said I likes me. "You... You like me?" I asked, and he nodded. I didn't know what to say, and when I tried nothing came out. "I.. I m-mean it's okay that you li..." I cut him off by hugging him, he froze for a moment before hugging me back, realizing why I was hugging him. He pulled away a little bit and placed a hand on my cheek, he learned in and placed a small kiss on my lips, and I kissed back immediately. The kiss didn't last long before we both pulled away. "Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked still holding me, I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, yes I will." I got a big smile on my lips, and kissed him again, this time it was more passionate. We didn't get to work much more on our project.