01

The gentle spring breeze swayed the flowers, letting their aroma spread out. The weather was beautiful for a photoshoot in a botanical garden, for Growth's first ever photo book. The members of Growth was free to roam around the garden while they waited for the staff members to set up.

"The weather's nice today~" Mamoru said, feeling rejuvenated from the atmosphere of the botanical garden.

Koki chuckled, "I agree. And the setting for our photo book is well thought of."

"Well, our names are named after plants." Ken pointed out.

Ryota smiled at his friends, "But it's also the perfect setting to show the meaning behind Growth, is it not?"

Koki nodded, "It's been a few years since we left our old agency and formed this unit... We sure have been through a lot."

Ryota chuckled, earning a confused glance from the blonde member, "It's just... For some reason, we always seem to look back at that time, huh?"

"You bet, aside from not being able to debut... We still had fun times there." Ken commented, "Right?" he asked his friends who had left their former agency with him.

Mamoru chuckled lightly, "But, it's because you three left that we were able to debut under Tsukino Productions~ And look where we are now." he told the three younger members of the group, reminding them that it wasn't all a bad thing to have left the agency they grew up in.

Ryota agreed with him, before smiling and glancing at the many flowers in the garden, some were in full bloom while some were still in their buds, yet to bloom. He crouched down to look at the flowers, looking at them with a slightly distant look in his face.

"Ryo-kun?" Mamoru called him out, as they were soon called by the staff members, signalling them that the photoshoot was about to start.

"Ah, sorry. The flowers were beautiful, so I just thought of looking at them." he said as he stood up straight and dusted off his pants. "Let's go? They're waiting for us." he told the eldest member of their group.

"Yeah!" Mamoru said, not before looking back at the flowers Ryota was looking at just a moment ago, 'Primulas...?'