Extra/Special 1

Ryota scans the park he is in for a commercial shoot he was asked to be in. From the information his manager told him, the commercial had a small story built in it, and will put out the two kinds of perfumes that will fit anyone regardless of the gender. He read the initial script and the story goes where he and female actor are friends of sorts but gets separated after graduating high school; the two characters reunite after a few years with the perfume as a reminiscing factor to their reunion. 

His role only lasts until the characters graduated, since the reunion will be acted out by adults. His manager actually gave him a perfume sample, given by the company as a present, and it does have a nostalgic feel; aside from the fact that it smells like flowers.

"Ryota-kun." his manager called him. The boy turned his attention to his manager and noticed a girl around his age, beside him. "This is the girl you'll be working with for this shoot, [Name]-san." the girl bowed at him, to which he did the same.

"I think this is the first time you've met, but she's actually from the agency and joined just this year." his manager explained. Ryota tries to remember if he had seen her, but he remembers that Ken had told him about a girl. "Ah... I think Ken mentioned someone of that name..." he said, "Glad to be working with you, [Name]-san."

Flustered, the girl bowed once more and stuttered her greeting, "S-Same here, Sakuraba-senpai."

"Ryota is fine."

The commercial shoot went on and Ryota noticed the girl struggling in some parts, making the directors to take a break and regroup. It was probably because it was her first time working for a commercial. Ken had told him that he worked with her on a modelling campaign, while his manager told him that she was mostly asked to model; the reason why his manager asked him to help her out when needed.

Her acting wasn't generally bad, she was just sort-of stiff.

Noticing his manager's glances, he let out a sigh before heading towards the girl. "Hey..."

Flinching from the sudden greeting, the girl turned to see Ryota, "A-Ah... Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"U-Uhm..."

Seeing as she was avoiding to look at him, he asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"N-No! I just... I'm just overwhelmed, I guess?" she sheepishly said as she scratched her cheek, "This is my first acting job... Well... It's just a commercial shoot... But, I just ended up thinking that I should do well." She finally looked at Ryota, "Ken actually told me that you were in it and gave me a few tips... But I just ended up getting scared that I might bring you down." she added

"Ken did?" Ryota asked in surprise, earning a nod from her. "I see... Well, there's nothing to be scared about. Your acting is actually really good. Your nervousness was just probably holding you back." he gently smiled at her and said, "Don't worry too much about it. I'm here to help."

The girl slowly smiled and nodded, "Alright."

The shoot resumed and Ryota saw the sudden change in the girl, and the rest of the crew were surprised by how well she was able to act. The shoot ended and the girl went to Ryota's side, "Thank you, Ryota-senpai!"

He smiles softly, "It's nothing. In fact, you surprised everyone with how well you acted, [Name]-san."

She grinned happily, "I'm surprised as well."

"Hm?"

"Ken said that you were harsh to people and pretty cheeky... So, I was pretty scared that I would hold you back."

Ryota's manager, who was with them, suppressed his laugh. "Kensuke-kun... Sure knows... no limits..." 

Ryota smiled, but the girl could tell that it was pleasant. "Ken, huh?"

"A-Ah..."

"Oh! Ryota-kun! [Name]-san!" the company director that owns the perfumes, called the two as he went over to where they were, "Thank goodness you two haven't left yet. Thank you for your hardwork."

"Thank you for the offer as well, sir." Ryota's manager said with a bow.

The director waved his hand before turning to the two talents, "Here." he handed a bookmark to the two, "This is a gift from the company, as thanks for today." he said with a grin.

"Ah, thank you very much!" The two talents bowed before looking at the bookmark. "Are these pressed?" the girl asked.

"Yeah. Those flowers there are actually what inspired the perfumes."

"These flowers are...?"

"Primulas. The perfume has a spring feeling to it, right? The primulas are the same. Of course as any other spring flowers out there." he heartily chuckled, "Anyway, again. Thank you for today." and with that, the director left.

Ryota looked at the bookmark once more before getting called out by his fellow talen, "Ryota-senpai?"

"Ah, let's go back?"

"Yeah."

The two entered the agency and was greeted by Ken, "Oh! Ryo! [Name]!"

"Ah, Ken!"

"How was the commercial shoot?" Ken asked the girl.

"It was okay. Ryota-senpai helped me out!"

"Senpai...?" Ken looked over to his friend before looking back at the girl and pointed at Ryo, "Ryo?"

The girl nodded, "Why?"

"Ryo's age is the same as mine, you know. So, you two are of the same age as well..." he explained. The girl slowly soon understood and felt herself blush, "A-Ah..."

Ken chuckled, "I didn't mention that?" he soon pats the girl in the back, "It's fine, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Right, Ryo?"

Ryota lets out a sigh before glaring at the blue-haired boy. "Ryo?" Ken noticed that he was glaring at him and slowly backed away.

"[Name]-san..." He gently starts as he smiles at you, "Don't worry, you're not at fault." he soon looks back to Ken, "Ken... I heard that you said something unnecessary again."

"Ah... Did I now? Ahahaha..." 

"Ken."

Before the two friends could say any longer, they were interrupted by the girl's giggles. "[Name]?"

"Ah, sorry... It's just that... Ryota-kun-- Ah!" she realized that she changed the honorific she initially used on Ryota. The silver haired boy realized this and said, "It's fine... Ryo's fine as well."

The girl smiled, "Then, just call me [Name] as well~"

Ken smiles at his friends, "Ryo's image is cool, but there will be times where he's actually hot-tempered. So, be careful [Name]."

"I will."

"Ken!" Ryota glares at Ken one more time before hearing another giggle from the girl. He lets out a sigh before facing the girl, "[Name]..."

"Ah..."

He softly smiles at her and says, "I'll look forward to working with you more... [Name]."

The girl was surprised at this but gently smiles back, "Same here... Ryo-kun."

.:..::..:.

pfft... i think this wasn't how i initially thought this chapter would go out. but since i was busy (and tired) from school the past few days, i kinda forgot my initial scenario and probably diverged from it.

but anyways, this was ryo's first meeting/job with reader/you! 

in the next special, it'll explain how this first meeting impacts the rest of the reader's career/development, as well as (of course) the relationship between ryo and the reader~

hope you guys can be a bit more patient for the very last chapter!!!

*also, change of POV writing here cause... i made it mostly in the perspective (but still 3rd POV) of ryo. basically, the focus was more on ryo, and i can't do that if i did it in 2nd POV. haha