04

"Hey Ryo-kun?"

"Hm?" Ryota hummed in response as he turned the page of the script for a drama he was going to be in.

Somehow, Ryota would always be invited by you to be your companion whenever he had free time. And somehow, it became automatic to him that whenever he had free time, he would expect a text message from you to meet you in either a cafe or wherever you two could just sit and talk. Today, since you two were at the agency, it was decided to just be in the coffee shop that's beside the agency's building.

Even Ken and Kou stopped inviting him to hang out once in awhile when they realized that you would always invite him. Not that it bothered the two anyway.

"Ryo-kun." you stressed his name, calling him once more.

Knowing that you wanted his 100% attention, he put down his script and looked at you, "What is it?"

"Do you remember your auditions?" you asked, earning a confused look from Ryota, "Yeah, why?" he asked, wondering why you asked him that questions and why you would bother bringing it up.

You grinned sheepishly when you figured up his line of thought, "They're holding this year's auditions in a few days, and I just ended up remembering it."

Ryota remembered that you two auditioned just a year after he did. And a year after that, you two were assigned in the same job in a commercial video. "Our first meeting was pretty memorable as well." he commented

"Ah." you plainly reacted, before letting out a soft smile, reminiscing about it, "We were shooting for a commercial video, right?"

Ryota nodded, "...Come to think of it... You were a lot cuter back then. Calling me senpai." he pointed out. "'Ryota-senpai' was what you called me back then."

"Ahhhh! Don't remind me of that!" you cried out in embarrassment. Since he was in the industry earlier than you did, despite being of the same age, you called him senpai. Well, not that you knew until someone had pointed it out to you after a year of calling him that. "Besides! It's your fault for not correcting me in the first place! Ken had to point it out to me!"

Ryota sighed and pointedly stared at you, "Well, technically I am your senpai for being in this industry earlier than you did."

You grumbled a few incoherent words before drinking from your coffee. Ryota soon drank from his coffee as well. Placing your mug down on the table, you stared at him drink before smirking, "You probably wanted to hear a girl call you senpai, huh?" you teased, making Ryota almost choke from his coffee. "W-What?"

"I did not think--"

"Oh, look at the time~" you gathered your things with a teasing smirk, "See you again soon, Ryo-senpai~" you stood up and gave a small wave as you walked towards the door, leaving a slightly blushing Ryota in his seat, "O-Oi! [Name]!" 

.:..::..:.

a/n. Ryo is kinda (really) a tsundere lol