05

It was already late spring, and most flowers have already reached their full bloom. And in a botanical garden, hundreds of thousands of flowers are all in full bloom, creating a beautiful array of colors when seen from above.Today's agenda, however, wasn't to leisurely look around the garden, but it was the set for a magazine photoshoot to promote a clothing line. "That's a nice pose, Sakuraba-kun!"  the photographer told the boy as he had finally finished and headed back to the tent where you, and the rest of the crew, were.

His manager handed him a water bottle and said, "Nice work, Ryota-kun." 

"Nice work, Ryo-kun!" you appeared beside him and complimented him, "The photos were nice~ But don't you think you overpowered them a little bit?" you teased.

Ryota blinked a few times before setting the water bottle down on the table, "Really? I thought they complimented me pretty nicely." he told you, making you roll your eyes. "Whatever you say~" you said. 

"Were you okay with the heat, Ryo-kun~" you then teased, remembering how sensitive he was with the heat.

He let out a sigh and lightly glared at you, "It wasn't that hot. Also, this is work. I can't possibly just reject an offer just because of the heat."

You smirked and shrugged, "If you say so~"

He sighed once more, "You're done with yours?" he asked you, remembering that you were having your photos taken in a different part of the garden. 

You nodded, "Ah, yeah. We had it near the primula flower beds." 

"Primula, huh?" he smiled, reminding of you both, the very first job you two worked on together. You smiled as well, before your manager had told you to change back to your clothes as the photoshoot had just finished and the staff members started to pack up.

"Okay!" you responded back to your manager before looking back at Ryota, "Oh yeah... You look handsome in those clothes~" you quickly said before jogging to your manager, who had your things.

Ryota blinked a few times, before feeling himself get flustered from your compliment, "How does she say these things easily...?" he muttered to himself. His manager soon called him as well and proceeded to the changing room.

The two of you, together with your respective managers, rode back to the agency. Your managers provided you of polaroid photos that were given to them by the photographers as a souvenir. Ryota looked at each of his polaroids before he noticed you staring at them, "You've got nice shots, huh Ryo-kun?"

"Yours are nice too." he said

"Hm... Well, yeah. But looking at yours in comparison... You really are a pretty person~" you said casually.

He blushed a bit, "You look pretty in those photos too, [Name]." he said.

"Eh?" you stared at him, surprised that he had complimented you. Sure, he had complimented your work a few time, but it was the first time you heard him directly compliment you. "Again?"

"Huh?"

"I didn't hear it. Say it again!" you grabbed his arm and shook it. This made the boy blush a bit more, "N-No way! If you didn't hear it, then it's your loss...!"

"Ehhhh, no fair! Ryoooo!~" you continued to shake his arm, forgetting the honorific you normally used on his name.

"Fine, fine I get it!" 

You stopped shaking his arm and looked at him with big, excited eyes, making Ryota, flinch and quickly looked away, "N-Nevermind."

"E-Eh?!" As you were about to start bothering him again, your manager gently told you to stop. Pouting, you looked out the car window, as the two of you ignored each other for the rest of the car ride.