Chapter 5

*2 months later*

"Man that funeral was fucking depressing" I said to Dinah with my head in her lap.

"I know best friend but it'll get better" she told me playing in my hair. So Dinah is my girl best friend, Normani is my wifey, Lauren is my baby mama, and Ally is my mama.

"Yeah you right but damn I ain't never cried so hard in my life" I said sighing.

"Shit Armon cried the hardest cause pops was like his best friend" Omerettà said.

"True, I ain't never seen Armon cry before" Trey said. We all sitting in the living room talking while mama and auntie Tiny in there cooking dinner.

"At the end of the day we family and we gone life each other up and forget the negative shit" Zonnique said.

"No Imma do what I do best and kill" I said.

"Find that nigga and make him pay" Armon said.

"Oh trust me I will and that's on gang" I said throwing up 60.

—————

"WassCraCcin y'all it's ya girl Y/n taking over my sister perfectlaughs shit because I can. Today I'm finna be doing the cheating prank on Seven pregnant ass with my best friend Dinah" I said to the camera holding it out in front of me and Dinah.

"Shawty gone shoot y'all" Omerettà said walking behind me laughing.

"Okay but did we ask" Dinah said making Rettà look at her with a fake hurt expression.

"Suck my dick" Omerettà said to her walking off.

"I'd rather suck Y/n's, I'm just saying" Dinah yelled shrugging.

"I'm glad Seven not here yet or she would've heard yo dumb ass before the Prank" I said laughing and hiding the camera. We flopped down in my bed got comfortable and started watching lion king until we heard Normani yell "Seven here." We got under the covers and I started kissing on Dinah's neck making her moan. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me so she was straddling my lap. I may or may not have slipped up and kissed her for real. (Shhhhhh...) she started grinding on me making me hard and I couldn't help but let out a groan. This shit suppose to be a prank but it's pretty clear there's some feelings somewhere.

"Fuck are y'all doing on OUR bed" Seven helped bursting into the room. Dinah dramatically threw herself on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like" I yelled sitting up quick as fuck.

"Looks a Lot like you fucking your best friend" She said glaring at me.

"Okay so maybe it is what it looks like" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"How could you? After all we've been through this is what you do to me ? Dinah you too, you suppose to be my fucking friend. You know what I got something for that ass" she said crying and walking off.

"She finna kill me" Dinah whisper yelled looking between me and the camera.

"Me too, she gone shoot my dick off" I panicked.

"Since we like sticking our dicks in things that don't belong to us, we gone get rid of that lil issue" Seven said walking back into the room with a fucking Katana.

"Oh hell nah" I yelped trying to run but she grabbed my leg and pulled me back.

"She finna kill us" Dinah yelled repeatedly running around in circles.

"Chill Issa Prank Issa fucking Prank" I yelled trying to get out of her hold.

"Stop fucking lying Y/n" Seven yelled grabbing my belt out my pants that we on the floor and smacking me wit it.

"my leg" I yelled like that nigga from spongebob.

"Issa Prank,Chill" Dinah yelled grabbing the camera and showing Seven.

"Y'all some assholes" Seven said getting up and letting me go rolling her eyes.

"Baby you know ion got a cheating bone in my body" I said smiling and kissing her head.

"Mhm, yet you pranked me by kissing all on yo best friend. Don't lose your life Y/n" she said rolling her eyes.

"She got a point" Dinah said shrugging.

"Anyways y'all go subscribe to my sister channel perfectlaughs and subscribe to the girls of fifth harmony" I said to the camera.