Chapter 7

Next year a day before the purge

"Pussy niggas ain't ready for the shit" I yelled out the car window as we drove by.

"We gone shoot yo shit up Shadow just wait" Chris yelled in the distance.

"I fucking hate that nigga" Seven said loading her uzi and putting Omarion's pacifier in his mouth.

"A deadly mother....nice" Ma said chuckling and tickling Nathan. Omarion is my bad ass 1 year old son and Nathan is my bad ass little brother. Nathan is older than Omar by a month so it's kind of weird to have a nephew that's basically your age.

"The fact that we know who killed pops now makes me super excited for this years purge" Omerettà said smirking.

"Chris, Ty, Mark, and August bout to lose their lives" I said smirking and doing a happy dance.

"Yet I have to stay home with the babies" ma said rolling her eyes.

"You got Seven, Lauren, and Dinah there to protect you" I said chuckling.

"Protection my ass, you gone need protection if you keep trying me like I'm a lil bitch. Baby I can handle mine don't you ever forget that" she said making me and Rettà fall out laughing.

"Swear she should get an award for being the dopest mom out there" I said.

"You ain't never lied" Omerettà said agreeing with me.

"We here get the fuck out" Ally said pulling into the drive way of the safe house.

"Take care of my baby boy" I said hopping out the car with Omarion in my arms and waiting on Seven to get out.

"You know I will" she said kissing me.

"Be safe cause if something happens to any of you I swear shit gone go down" I said trying not to cry real thug tears in this bitch.

"Come back to me in one piece" she said rubbing her thumb over my cheek and giving me one last kiss.

———————

"This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the annual purge. At the siren, all crime, including murder will be legal for 12 hours. All emergency services will be suspended. Your government thanks you for your participation."

*loud ass alarm*

Unknown POV

I can't believe I'm about to cross the people who mean more to me than anything in this world. But Y/n had it coming when she stole Seven from me, she knew I had my eyes on her but she just had to come in and fuck everything up. I'm tired of little ms perfect getting her fucking way all the time. I gave her families location to Chris and the others last year and I'll do it again this year until everybody is out of my way.

"She left Seven, her mom, Dinah, Lauren, Omarion, and Nathan at this very place" I told August.

"Good job" Chris said smirking and waving his hand dismissing me.

Your POV

"Come On y'all pussy niggas moving too slow" I yelled at Ty, Rettà, Ally, and Normani.

"You gone blow our cover jackass" Ally said rolling her eyes.

"I'll blow they shit back fuck blowing our cover" I said pretending to shoot the air.

"You got too much energy today" Normani said giggling.

"I don't blame her, we finally get revenge" Omerettà said. My phone dinged and I checked it to make sure everything was good with Seven and my baby. I looked at the message and instantly changed moods.