Chapter 8

Normani's POV

I can't believe it's been 4 years since everything happened. Y/n has been in a coma since that day and today is the day we all make a decision on if we want to pull the plug. I have faith that my future baby mama gone wake up but it's hard to keep moving forward knowing there's a constant remind that she's suffering. Dinah and I are raising the boys as our own and they believe that Y/n is their other parent. We told them we aren't their real mothers but they don't seem to care. I guess it's because we're all that they know.

"Mommy lets go see mama" Nathan said tugging on my sleeve.

Nathan ^

"Ma I wanna see mama too" Omarion told Dinah.

Omarion^

Omarion^

"Well shit let's go then" Dinah said grabbing the keys.

——————-

Y/n POV

"You're awake" the nurse said with wide eyes.

"Yea, I guess I am" I said chuckling and scratching the back of my neck.

"Do you know how long you've been out" she asked.

"No but I'm guessing you're gonna tell me" I answered.

"4 years" she said.

"Bitch I know you fuckin lyin" I said in a high voice.

"I'm so serious" she said giggling.

"Damn I missed 4 purges I hope my family okay" I said shaking my head then it hit me. All I got is the boys and my sister. Draco killed my mom, my pops, and my girl bruh this shit ridiculous. I let a few tears roll down my cheeks and thought about all the good times I've had with the 3 of them.

"Mama" I heard a tiny voice say from next to me. I looked over and it was a boy about 4 years old standing next to my bed.

"Marion" I asked confused.

"Nope, Nathan. Omarion is taller than me with earrings and him mommy is Dinah me mommy is Normani. They told us they not our mommies but me no care. You not me mama either you me sister but me still love you" he said smiling.

"Yo dawg" another little boy said walking in.

"Omarion mama wants you" Nathan told the boy.

"Oh crap you up, I gotta get ma" he said running out the room and ran back in with Normani and Dinah.

"So You taught my kid how to be a thug" I said chuckling.

"Shit both of them can shoot, fight, run fast, sword fight, and they got hidden talents" Dinah said giggling.

"Oh yeah like what" I asked amused.

"I can sing" Nathan said.

"I can rap and dance oh and this too" Omarion said striking a pose and winking.

"That's modeling dude" I said chuckling.

"Whatever Man I'm fye" he said making me smile and shake my head at him.

"Yep that's your son" Normani said giggling.

"Facts You and Dinah both did an amazing job" I said smiling at them.

________

3 months later

"y'all tripped the fuck out, I just want some damn food" I said laughing at the boys who were wrestling over what we were going to eat.

"you not gone stop them" Normani asked raising her eyebrow.

"nah, let them be boys" I said smiling at them.

"they're trained for combat not this shit, they gone kill each other. My baby not built for this, I'm finna stop it" she said walking over and trying to pull them apart.

"she just scared my dawg was gone whoop her precious little boys ass" Dinah said laughing.

"he was finna get these hand mama he wasn't ready for this mini Floyd Mayweather" Omarion said jumping up and down fighting the air.

"you were trained by the best fighter in the whole gang lil man, K.O aint no joke she a real ass fighter my guy" I said ruffling his curls making him glare at me.

"listen cuz this hair aint no joke either ion wake up like this, a lot of time goes into this master piece on my head. I put this on hk60d we gone hit if you ever ever ever ever put yo hand in my curls again" He said pulling out a rat tail comb and fixing his hair.

"this lil nigga already gang banging" I said laughing.

"I came out the coochie set dripping......60 YOU KNOOWWW" he said yelling the last part throwing up hk60d, crip, 60, and bk.

"gang shit no lame shit" Omerettà yelled from upstairs.