Chapter 10

Your POV

"So i saw y'all little performance" i said chuckling.

"Shit i deserve an award" Normani said flipping her hair.

"you right" i said kissing her with a wide smile on my face.

"y'all cute and all but its some money im itching to get my hands on" Ally said. We took off towrds the very back and found the vault.

"do yo thang little man" Dinah told Omarion. I swear these 2 come with more and more surprises. Mini me went over to the safe and connected it to some little gadget pressing a couple of buttons.

"alright imma need all of yall to take about 5 steps back" he said letting go of the lil gadget and running away like a road runner. The thing blew up creating a big ass hole in the middle of the safe door making me smile wide.

"remind me to buy you a basketball court" i said dapping my son up. We all rushed into the safe filling up black garbage bags with money. Each of us grabbed 2 bags and rushed them back tot he van before repeating this action 4 more times leaving the safe less than half empty.

"welp its safe to say we can get away with just about anything" i said starting the van up backing out of the alleyway. 

"with all this money we can move to our own private island" Nathan said.

"thats not a bad idea, how y'all feel about getting married and having a couple munchkins on our own island" i asked my queens.

"hell yea" both of them yelled making me chuckle.

"we rich bitch" Ally yelled out the van window making us all burst out laughing.

"Ally shut the fuck up" Normani said laughing.

"honestly, suck my dick" Ally said making us all laugh hard as hell.

------------

"boy I'm bout to get on yo butter milk biscuit headass" Omarion said.

"man gone somewhere which yo bart simpson looking ass" I said.

"nigga you look like you eat sand, fried sand sandwiches" he said.

"boy you look like a healthy crackhead" I said making us all burst out laughing.

"you took that one" he said dapping me up.

"where you think you get yo roasting abilities, boy I'll bake yo ass" I said chuckling.

"my turn" Nathan said smiling goofily.

"nah lil man ion wanna hurt your feelings" I said ruffling his hair.

"its still an hour left of the purge there for I'm still Harpe" he said wiggling his eyebrows and smiling mischievously.

"I got a better idea, lets test Harpe's abilities" I said smirking.

"we'll be back ma don't wait up" he yelled rushing out the door.

"welp, see y'all later" I said rushing out the door behind him.

---------

"time" he yelled cutting the last niggas head off.

"a minute and 25 seconds" I said with wide eyes.

"nah that's not right, I'm moving too slow" he said putting up his sword and getting his ninja stars out of 3 of their heads.

"nigga you just killed 4 big ass niggas" I yelled sizing him up.

"let's go try some bikers" he said smirking but I got an SOS text from Mani making us take off towards the house.Everybody had left the house to go do something except Normani cause she wanted to chill. We got there within seconds and when we got inside we found nobody there.

"mamaaaaa" Nathan yelled looking around with his sword drawn. We turned a corner and found some orange haired skinned chick.

"well hi" she said smiling wide.

"you not my mama bitch" he yelled giving her a bitch that the fuck face making me burst out laughing.

"where my girlfriend at, she was just here" I asked.

"I don't know" she said smiling evilly. I felt something drop on my forehead causing me to look up. Normani was hanging with a rope tied around her waist and a big ass hole in her head.

"what the fuck" I yelled rushing over to the other end of the rope and easing Normani down. The girl ran off and Nathan ran after her switching to a smaller blade to move faster.

"who the fuck is that bitch" Normani groaned when she came to.

"I think she one of my ooooollldddd stalkers from like middle school type shit, it was a bitch that looked just like her and she was all kinds of obsessed with the kid" I said face palming.

"we needa kill that hoe" She said rolling her eyes and sitting up. I grabbed the first aid kit from under the table and started to patch and clean up her head.

"merry Christmas" Nathan said coming back with the girls head in his hands.

"nice" I said high fiving him and putting the stuff away since I was done with Normani's head.

"I'm finna go punt this bitch" Normani yelled excitedly. All 3 of us ran out the back door excitedly because in all honesty the shit sound fun.

"I bet you cant make it that far" I said chuckling. She took a step back and Nathan chucked the head to her. After catching the head she kicked the shit out that bitch, that motherfucker went flying into the trees and we got a damn yard a little bit smaller that a football field.

"I can reach up to 87 yards, that was my personal best" She said smirking.

"damn where were you when I needed to learn how to punt for the season" I said chuckling.

-------------

6 months later

"damn our own island, no more purging" I said the second we stepped off our private jet.

"this is going to be amazing, we can have the wedding here right" Normani said looking at her engagement ring. I proposed to them about 3 months ago and I found out that both of them are fucking pregnant 3 weeks ago. Don't ask me how I couldn't tell considering they're 4 months.

"hell yeah, y'all families the only people coming because they're going to be living here with us" I said making them all squeal.

"honestly, the purge is the best thing that's ever happened to me" Dinah said giggling.

"you and me both, shed some tears and lost a few lives but I'm gaining 2 more lives and 2 new wives" I said smiling goofily.

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE EPILOGUE!!!!! I was running out of ideas for this book because I lost my train of thought lmfao. I enjoyed writing this because I've always had a think for killing and all that good shit. I might even make a sequel where somebody invades the island or something, who knows what the future holds. This is my last book before I come out with the next few so y'all stay tuned cause they coming soon than you think. I love my beautiful ratchet patch kidz so much, thanks for all the love and support y'all fr. Stay blessed and do better than the rest ya dig.