Chapter 6

"Okay Jazz But they beef ain't got shit to do with you. Honestly Trey had no fucking right to speak on Ti if they fucked they fucked cool that's none of our business. But Ti has no reason to lie on her pussy my nigga. Trey is a fucking liar and we all know that cause we his fucking family. Armon you really ain't shit and i honestly never liked you. Me and Rettà never like any of y'all we just put up with y'all cause y'all our siblings. Now this shows that we really can't fuck with y'all. Me the girls Rettà n mama gotta go fucking apologize to these fucking girls because YALL don't know how to fucking act. The fucking babies of the house and we got more fucking sense than y'all, if daddy were here he'd beat y'all asses" I yelled ranting my ass off.

"Okay we get it" Jazz said sighing.

"Clearly you fucking don't, mama raised up to be humble and to mind our own fucking business. Clearly mama ain't raise y'all if y'all acting out like this, you know what all 3 of y'all drop and give me 50" I yelled still ranting.

"Naw man you tripping" Armon said.

"Oh now you too cool, I said drop yo bitch ass down and give me 50 nigga" I said pulling out my gun and pointing it at him.

"Chill Chill Chill" all 3 of them yelled dropping on the floor quick as hell.

"It's sad when your 18 year old sister gotta discipline you and y'all in y'all 20s" Mama said with her feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Why aren't you doing this" Trey snapped.

"Talk to my mama like that again and I'll blow yo fucking brains out. Ion give a fuck if you are my brother ion play bout my mama" I said getting down on the floor next to him and putting the gun to his head.

"Mama would you care to hear the song Ti and Daysha wrote about us" Jazz asked.

"Yeah and then you can hear what yo kids said about these girls" Omerettà said rolling my eyes.

"Honestly, the girls had y'all beat" I said shrugging.

"Shut yo hating ass up" Armon barked.

"Don't forget who has the gun jackass"Dinah said kicking him.

"Good shit" I said smiling and high fiving her.

"Play the songs" Mama said and we did just that.

"Honestly, y'all got bodied by some singing jawns" Mama said laughing.

"On life" I yelled dying.

"Shawty said "claiming that you real hard walking round with ya hands on ya hips" now son I told you this when you was in high school and Imma tell you again. If you gay it's okay, shit ya sisters is" she said making us all fall out laughing. The 3 dumb asses was just sitting there with serious ass faces.

"Laugh bitch my mama told a joke" I said pointing the gun at them. They all started dying laughing and tried they best to make that shit sound real.

"Y'all some bitches, let me here they song" mama said. Rettà started playing it and mama face changed fast as hell.

"Some of the shit yall was saying was disrespectful, I raised y'all better than that. It was catchy and shit but they got y'all with facts from the way I done seen they dad act I know y'all fucking lying on them" mama said.