Johnny and The Cobras

Johnny's POV.

I notice Ali down there as well as Scarlet and get ready to head down.

“Hey Hey Johnny. Forget it. It's ancient history.” Bobby tells me. I notice he still isn't happy about seeing Scarlet down there though. I thought they were just friends now. Whatever man. I need to talk to Ali.

“Who told you, Man? And don't you want Scarlet back?” I retort.

“Johnny!” Bobby says ignoring the last bit.

“I thought the pairs broke up” Jimmy asks. I ignore them as I get ready to head down.

“She did, He didn't, and Scarlet and Bobby just both agreed it wasn't working. He may want her back but it is trash and they are just friends.” Tommy says and I start off. The guys are right behind me. Like always.

Scarlet's POV

“Hey Ali. I want to talk to you. Scar you should go talk to Bobby” Johnny tells us. His gang had come down and he now stood in front of us.

“We’ve been over this. We don't want to talk” Ali says for us.

“Well. I want to talk to you and Bobby wants to talk to Scar, all right” Johnny adds turning Ali’s radio off. I turn it back on.

“What is your problem?” Johnny asks turning it off again.

“Why don't you take the other Cobra Kai’s and get out of here.” I say. I was part of that karate group the only girl, but no one knows and the boys don't tell. Simply because I am the only one who can beat Johnny. A girl this age shouldn't know karate or be able to beat Johnny. I'm ready to walk out real soon though. Ali and I stand. Ali grabs her radio.

“Oh yeah right that's going to solve everything.” Johnny says grabbing her radio.

“Give me my radio” Ali says. I notice Daniel watching deciding if he should intervene or not.

“No” Johnny says moving so she can't get it.

“She said give her her radio” I say stepping towards him.

“You promise you'll talk and don't start anything Scar” Johnny says when he sees me pulling up my hoodie sleeves.

“Yes, just give me my radio” Ali says. She takes it and I notice Daniel and the others come a bit closer. Then he grabs her radio and throws it on the ground breaking it.

“You just broke my radio!” She says shoving him.

“Yeah” Johnny says not caring.

“Yeah” I add stepping towards him but he gives me a look saying he will tell and I stop. I notice Daniel going to grab the radio.

“Daniel…” I say in a warning voice as Johnny shouts.

“Don't touch it punk!” Johnny shouted but Daniel already had it in his hands. Daniel goes to give it to Ali but Johnny grabs it again.

“Hey man, What's going on” Daniel asks.

“You want it?” Johnny asks. Daniel nods and goes to grab it. Then Johnny shoves it forward making Daniel fall back into the sand. The Cobra Kai’s are cheering Johnny on except me. Johnny pushes Ali into them and they hold her back. I'm on the other side of everyone alone. Johnny rolls up his sleeves as Daniel runs towards him. Johnny side steps and trips Daniel.

“Johnny! Stop It!” Ali and I shout as I roll my sleeves up more. Daniel runs at Johnny again and Johnny trips him. Again

“Stop it!” Ali says struggling.

“I didn’t do anything!” Johnny says and turns as Daniel stands. Daniel takes a poor karate stance. I take notice but so does Johnny. Johnny then kicks Daniel. Daniel falls down in pain. I know that kick that wasn't a hard kick. Johnny backs up.

“Oh you're a big man now” Ali comments and Johnny snaps his head to her.

“Oh you started this. Alls I wanted to do was talk,” Johnny comments.

“Leave him alone and we'll talk” Ali says.

“Oh and where did I hear that before?” Johnny comments and turns to me. He notices my sleeves up more.

“You make a move Scar. I tell everyone and Sensei.” Johnny comments to me.

“He likes me more and you know that. He would take my side.” I say stepping forward getting ready.

“Think you're so tough. Let's tell everyone then. How your the girl that takes karate and is part of our dojo” Johnny says. Everyone except Daniel looks at me shocked only because he is still on the ground. But I think he is faking it.

“Well at least I'm the girl who is always able to beat your ass when we have practice matches!” I shout back. He turns and walks to Daniel.

“How about you, hero? Had enough?” He asks. Daniel was faking it and took a cheap shot punch on Johnny. Johnnys hand flies to his mouth for a minute. Daniel takes a slightly better karate stance.

“Now we're even. Huh.” Daniel says.

“No mercy, man, no mercy” Johnny says and takes three good hits on Daniel. Daniel's down and he isn't getting up.

Ali pulls away as Johnny approaches her.

“Why don't you hit me?” She asks punching him weakly adding “Why did you have to hit him”

“It's your fault” Johnny says. Everyone notices me coming up behind but no one says anything.

“It's not!” Ali says. She didn't see me behind Johnny either.

“It's your fault” Johnny states as if its obvious.

“Ever think it's yours?” Ali shouts and hits him again.

“Why do you always fight. Huh?” I ask then turn to the other Cobra’s and add to them “Get on your bikes, guys”

Johnny turns to me. Before he says anything I give him a clean straight punch to the nose and a good proper kick to the chest. The other guys watch but know that when I am using my karate moves, they stay back. It's just me and Johnny.

Johnny glares at me and walks to his bike.  His nose is bleeding and I am pretty sure I broke it.

“You're lucky. Girl. You're damn lucky Sensei told us not to lay a hand on you outside the dojo” Johnny says and wipes away some blood. He then drives off with the others. They do a circle and run over Ali’s radio and kick sand into Daniel. I stand properly and watch them leave.