The Day Before The Dance

When I wake up I notice somehow Daniel and I ended up spooning. I notice he is already awake.

“Good morning!” he says causing me to blush.

“Morning” I say and sit up. He sits up too and stands. We get ready for the day. I called dibs on the washroom first. Then we went to school. I had to slip into my apartment to grab my karate bag. I was quiet and didn't see mom. Success. When I get to school it's a boring day. I see Ali ahead of me so I slow my pace. I see Daniel walk out of a class about to come this way. He catches my eye and smiles at me then he notices Ali and turns away back into the room. That means he chose Ali. He is going to be heartbroken! This is Ali. I want to try and stop him but it's his life. I guess he doesn't know how to ask her yet. After school at Karate, Johnny and I got into an argument. We both got sent to our locker rooms to change and leave for the day. I have classes with him all the next day so we ended up glaring at each other the entire time. I didn't see Daniel at all except in Math but he didn't talk to me. Now it's after school. I'm up on a ladder putting streamers up. I notice Daniel walk in. He glances at Ali blowing up balloons then he glances at me and leaves. Maybe he hasn't chosen who he wants to ask out. When we are finished decorating I head back to my apartment building. I go talk to Miyagi and soon Daniel comes in. He glances at me and nods but that's it. Is he avoiding me too? Soon we are talking again. Miyagi was in a different room when he had walked in. Then Miyagi comes in with a pumpkin.

“Ahh Daniel-San. Scarlet. Happy Halloween. You Like?” He asks showing us a pumpkin he carved.

“Yeah that's nice.” Daniel say.

“I like it” I say and proceed to bug Daniel about the dance. That's what we were talking about. I'm bugging him about not going when he doesn't even know I'm not going. If he did he probably would be right back at me.

“Passed school today. Oh lots happening” Miyagi says interrupting me. I glance at him and smile. Daniel is frowning and soon I follow suit frowning at him.

“What's the matter? You not going?” Miyagi asks Daniel.

“What have I been bugging him about for the past five minutes.” I say.

“Nah” Daniel says ignoring me.

“How come? Scarlet. You're going right?” Miyagi asks.

“Nope.” I say loud and clear.

“How come?” Miyagi repeats addressing Daniel and I.

“I'm not into dancing that much” Daniel says cleaning stuff up.

“Same” I state and help.

“I don’t feel like it anyway” He says

“Same” I repeat again and Daniel laughs a bit at me.

“Daniel-San. You too much by self. Not good” Miyagi says. Daniel grabs himself and I a pop.

“I'm not by myself. I'm with you and Scarlet.” Daniel says tossing me my pop. I glare at him and set it down. I don't feel like ruining my clothes because he threw the pop instead of handing it to me.

“To make honey, young bee need young flower, not old prune and wild fox” Miyagi says and I laugh.

“I'm not that wild” I say and both guys look at me. This causes me to add. “Okay yeah you are right.”

“I don’t have a costume, anyway. Do you Scarly” Daniel says sitting on a stool.

“Scarly? And I do. But I don't want to do the makeup and hair. It's like a skull candy skeleton thing,” I say thinking about it.

“If have costume you go? Or if you had different costume?” Miyagi asks.

“Maybe if I went as the Invisible Man.” Daniel says.

“Invisible Man?” Miyagi asks.

“Yeah..you know. So no one would see me.” Miyagi nods then turns to me.

“What about you?” He asks.

“No makeup and not too much hair work and I will wear anything” I says.

“Karate Gi. Be yourself. No one knows what you look like in Karate Gi except Karate Group right?” Miyagi asks me.

“Yeah. That's what I will do. Thanks” I say smiling.

“Of course. Now Daniel-San. I have Idea” Miyagi says.

//A/N. Sorry for the long wait! I'll try updating more often!