Friday and Saturday

The next morning I get up and yawn. I hear a knock at the front door.

“Come in!” I yell. I left the door open on habit.

Daniel walks in and comes to my room. I'm still a mess laying in bed. He sits beside me and hugs me.

“Mom told me. Want to come to ours for breakfast?” Daniel says.

“Yeah. But I don't want to get out of my pjs.” I say. I was in a tank top and fuzzy pants.

“Then don't” Daniel says and I smile.

“Good. She still smiles” Daniel comments. I laugh lightly then get up. We head to Daniel's and have breakfast. Then we head back to mine so I can get changed. I change into jeans and a t-shirt. Then Daniel and I head to school. I'm talking with Johnny and the group when we notice Daniel and Ali walk by. I glare at her.

“Hey, Johnny how's the eye, sorry about your shoulder Tommy” Daniel says and keeps walking. Johnny is about to go after him.

“Hey hey hey” I say holding him back.

“Remember what Sensei said!” Bobby says.

“Must be take a worm for a walk week!” Tommy shouts. We start walking then the bell rings. I have a spare with the guys. So does Daniel. He's walking and we approach him. Then he starts talking to a teacher.

“Code book” I say to them and we stand listening to what Daniel says. He starts to get us involved and we split. I run with Johnny. Code book means split and meet at the library to look like we are studying. Johnny grabs my hand as we run through the school yard. We take a break behind the gym. It's a solid wall and no one could see us. I take a breath.

“I sat through that class once. I don't want to go over it,” I say smiling letting go of Johnny's hand. I didn't want to.

“Once is enough. Now we better get to the Library before the guys get any ideas,” Johnny says and we head to the library. We sit at a table and I help them study for a test that I don't have to do. I got all 100s on everything for that class.

“Alright so carry the five and then multiply by 8, You got it Dutchy?” I ask bugging Dutch while I help him.

“Yeah got it Scarly,” Dutch says smiling at me. I laugh quietly then Johnny waves me to his side.

“Two questions. One. How do I still not have the right answer? It's the fifth time I've tried. Two. You doing anything tonight? Dutch and I and a couple girls are going for drive. Maybe head to Golf N’ Stuff. You in?” Johnny asks me.

“I'm not doing anything and kinda want to sulk in my room but I will go. I'm in. Now… Just start over and I'll work through the entire question with you,” I say and start walking Johnny through the question. Then the bell rings. I gather up my things and head to next class. The school day passes and I head home. I eat a small meal then get ready to head out.

I hear a honk and my name. I walk out of my apartment and jump into the back.

“Hey Guys!” I say smiling. Its Johnny, Tommy, and Dutch and a couple girls. I guess Tommy came to. Tommy and Johnny’s new girlfriends came. I don't like the idea of Johnny and someone else. Damn… I'm falling for Johnny...

“Hey Scar. How's it going” They ask.

“Sad. I need this break” I say and Johnny drives off. We find our way to Golf N’ Stuff at about 11 we see Ali and Daniel.

“Hey Ali want to come for drive?” Johnny asks. I swear Daniel is looking at me like I utterly betrayed him.

“No I am good,” Ali says glancing at me. Then Lucille pulls up.