Chapter 2

I am fully awake once Caleb barges into my room and I have to chuck a few pillowed at him. He leaves and I get up and go to my closet to get dressed. I decide in a pair of black skinny jeans, a blue top that says YOLO on it, and a 'bite me' hoodie. I put on my black combat boots and head downstairs. I stop when I see Caleb getting the last granola bar out of the cabinet. I know this because I specifically left it there. "Caleb that is the last one!" I whine. "So?" Caleb mocks. "So. You are gonna eat a bunch of junk food anyway, so why can't I have that one granola bar?" Now I am getting angry. " 'cause I want it!" Caleb says and and starts licking it like a child. "Want it now?" Caleb laughs. "Actually yes." I say and snatch it away. I walk out the door to my cherry red Ferrari and leave a disgusted and shocked Caleb in the house. Caleb comes out to tell me how gross I am and I say "Bite me!" And growl, hence my hoodie. On my way to school I jam out on my favorite play list which contains of: Pompeii by Bastille, Wake Me Up by Avicii, Hey Brother by Avicii, Demons by Imagine Dragons, Believer by American Authors , The Best Day Of My Life by American Authors, and last but not least Titanium by David Guetta with Sia.
~~~~~~~Time Lapse to school~~~~~

I walk in and go to the Main Office and grab my schedule:

TAP (free time/attendance)- Tori Wu

Math- Mr. Manning

Science- Ms. Matthews

History- Mrs. Novak

Lunch

Music- Tori Wu

Gym- Coach Keller

Free

Ahhhh perfect I get a free period here!
Now off to TAP