Chapter 26

Tris POV

After Peter leaves I decide to look around. I look under the bed and find a box of clothes. Since my dad doesn't think if me as a daughter or human for that matter, he doesn't care that Peter pick out the worst clothes ever! I see a see through tank top, pink lace bra, and by lace I mean that's all there is so it also is kinda see through. I see an actually really cute shirt, it's see through but I think like for a tank top, it has no sleeves, is white, and in black letters says 'not my type'. I love it! I find a black sports bra, some athletic shorts that are super cool, and some tanks. Almost every color tank top. I see a bunch of more trashy clothes, and some normal tees. I finally find a pair of leggings, black, black, white, and normal skinny jeans, and a pair of plain converse. Then I get to another box under my bed, with almost all my old clothes! Yes. I put on the 'not my type' shirt with a black tank, black converse, and some plain jean shorts I just found. I hear shuffling and a note is slipped under the door. I get the note and I hear the door unlock. (Note in bold)

Curfew is 10:00 I have decided we will be like a normal family, you do not have to date Peter, but it's in your best interest you do. Do not tell anyone anything except that you are living with me, you will also drop the charges against Marcus.

Andrew

I know this is probably really stupid but I search under 'my' bed and find a backpack, I load it with everything besides Peter's stuff. I just need the clothes. I run out the door, and act like an innocent girl and say, "Bye daddy, I am going to Christina's to tell them I don't want to be friends." I lie. "Why the backpack?" He asks. "I have a change of clothes and a bathing suit, plus some of Christina's clothes to return. I want to act like everything is normal and swim with them and stuff."
I lie again. "Good idea! You are a pretty good actress if you're bringing props." He says. Oh you have no idea how good of an actress I can be. I leave and see my car, I jump in and speed off to the police station. I walk in and say, "I need someone to talk to right now!" A police officer comes over, "Hi my name is Max, May I help you?" He smiles warmly. We sit down and I tell him everything, everything literally. "Oh my, yes ok come with me we can put a wire on you to catch him. I believe you but he squad may not." He tells me. I put on the wire and thank him. He tells me to just do one little thing wrong and that he will be right outside to stop the abuse before it happens. I jump in my car and Max and another police officer, Lauren follow. I get out go up to my house and walk in. I go over and sit on the couch. "What? No hello!" My father says. "Hello dad!" I say as nicely as possible. "Not good enough stand up and take of your top and all that!" He says. "What are you gonna do!" I try to suppress a smile at how easy this is. "Well, I'll actually tell you! Since your sooo idiotic you need it to be explained! I'm gonna take my belt and whip you!" He says. "No you won't! Now!" I say cheering. Max and Lauren barge in. "What are you doing here." He asks nicely. Uhh oh he must know him.

Oh no are they gonna act like they didn't see anything or help Tris!
They knew it was Andrew when Tris told them, but maybe it was there plan! What about Caleb? I hope you like this super long chappie! - Lexi❤️