Chapter 6: really?

Christina's POV

I scream! I see Tris' keys on the ground a few feet from her car! She couldn't be at home, I mean she wouldn't just leave her keys and car out in the open for someone to steal! Zeke rushes over to me like heb is ready to murder someone." What's wrong?!?!" Zeke says with worry in his eyes. ". Tries' keys are here, and I don't think she would just drop her keys carelessly on the ground by her car and walk home!" I say. I think I know what happened to Tris! NO NO NO NO!!! They must of seen how scared I looked because they are all surrounding me. ". "I think Tris was kidnapped..." "God, u hate to say this but I think we need to wait until tomorrow to see. If Tris isn't there look for suspicious people, guys especially." Four states calmly. I can still tell that he is scared that Tris is missing, but also furious because someone took her.

~~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV

They untied me, but I am still locked up in this room. They left about an hour ago probably to go get my first 'client' I can't do this, I just cant! I haven't lost my v-card yet, and I am not planning on losing it this way! Maybe I'm just touch not play! God that sounds so SICK! I just- no I can'- I can't! Just then he walks in. Peverted Peter." Hello Tris... You ready to play?" Sick just sick. "No I am not! Peter why would I want to be with some stranger!?!?" I scream. "Oh Tris, you won't be with some stranger! You will be with me!" Peter says. Peter... Oh god! "Yo-you?" I stutter." Yes you I will be back in 5." And with that he leaves the room,but not before he says one more thing." Don't worry not the big V, just touch." Why am I still terrified? Oh yeah the word touch. This is awful. But I still just have to wait.

~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 5 minutes. He comes in. He comes toward me, ". Well Stiff, pretty flat but doable." Wait what? Next thing I know he is pulling of my shirt. I stop him he stops and thinks, "Oh I will be right back..." He comes in like 1 minute later, and has Eric and Drew with him. They come over and hold me down." Finally!" He says. There is a ringing sound. Eric takes out his phone. "Dude we have to go, there's an emergency football practice!" Eric says going to the door. They leave. Saved by the bell, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just couldn't let them do it! So just no spoilers! So yeah... 😫 don't hate me for what happens next, or will you loves! ❤️❤️❤️