Meeting the Raven

You and Lily were walking down the hall to get to your last class when something hit her in the head,"What the owwwwww!"You help your friend out of was holding her head and her boyfriend Ayato,"(Y/n) what happened?"You shrugged your shoulders,"Idk but Ayato please take Lily to the nurse I'll tell the teacher what happened you too."As they walked away you ran to your last class which was science you was had science has your last class in every year,"Ms.(Y/n) why are you late?"Mrs.Bennett asked you,"Oh Lily got hit in the head with something so Ayato walked her to the nurse."You got the attention of all of the class but the went to your seat and sat down and saw someone standing at the door,"Class today we have a new student he's name is Kazami here and I know there are rumors about him but one come out of y'all mouths there no Mrs nice Bennett."The class nodded their heads which then the figure walked inside,"Hi I'm Kazami, I'm a pretty nice dude but mess with then I'm not so nice."You could feel the aura of the class change the scared and happy,"Ok Kazami please join (Y/n) in the back, (Y/n) please rays your hand!"So you did as the teacher asked but you look at Kazami who started to blush as he walked up to you and sat in the chair beside you, "Trust me (Y/n) don't bite talk to her she is the best in the class!"Kazami looked at the teacher,"Yes ma'am."He looked at you which you could read his mind you grabbed out your notes,"Here I know you might not have this notes."Kazami smiled at you,"Thank you so much."Both of you knew what to do,"So we have a project due by Friday this week so please give it to me by Friday night so we can get the grades done quickly!"Kazami looked at you,"Want to come to my home to do the project?"You looked at him,"Sure why not."Then the door slammed open it your friend who is overreacting about everything,"(Y/n) thank god you're ok but Lily is in the hospital right now so your mom told me to come and get you because she is checking us both out from the school."You stood up to hear the news and looked at Kazami,"Sorry Lily is my best friend see you at your place."Kazami blushed as you ran away but as soon as your friend held your hand in his Kazami ran after you after all he know who did it.

Time skip

Kazami saw you walk inside the hospital but you walked to the front desk and signed scared you,"I know who did it."He tried so hard to say it right but he was out of breath,"Please tell me Kazami."So he did,"Hak my friend he is just like me I think he has the same Civics class has you."You balled your hand into a fist but Kazami grabbed you hand in his hand,"Don't get so mad at him I'll deal with him for you unless you want to meet him today?"You looked at him and smiled,"I want to meet him so he knows not to mess with my friends."You said in a evil tone of voice.