Meeting the Kazami's twin brother and Hak little brother

Ciel looked at you and you too blushed at least this time your tail didn't come out which Kazami, Hak, and Karma took notice you were blushing about someone it wasn't them,"Hello madam, my name is Ciel."He said politely which he took your hand and kissed it,"H-hi my name is (Y/n)."He smirked and held your hand with a turn of his head,"Where do I sign up at madam?"You lead him to the main office where your boss was sitting in his chair but when you opened the door he blushed to see you in your maid dress already,"Mr. Kirgaya is it okay if Ciel signs up?"The black hair stood up and walked over to you and hugged you,"Call me Kirtio and please remember who I am from a year ago."Your memories came back which you started to cry so he closed the door that is behind you  and rubbed your back,"Please don't remember that now we're at work they'll think something is up."You fell asleep in his arms so he let you sleep on the chair in the room,"*sigh* They are going to be super mad."He open the door to let the others in the room,"(Y/n)!"Kirito punched them all,"Shut up let her sleep."

Flashback 

Kazami was walking with you, Kirito, and Ciel but he walked into the road and a car was coming up but the driver and Kazami weren't paying attention so you and Kirito jumped to grab him but Kirito pushed you both out the way and he was hit by the car and you hit your head on the road so you passed out.

Time skip

Your were laying in the hospital but they let you go cuz your weren't hurt anywhere but your memories were gone. Kirito was in the hospital until a year later so you moved in with your mom and father, Kaname and Holly which your mom was worried sick about you so sone has you got there she was so happy to see you that she started to cry,"My beautiful daughter is back!"Kaname's worried face made you feel sick,"Daughter what happened?"Kaname walked up to you and hugged you but then he whispered in your ear,"It wasn't your fault no matter what we love you."You hugged your father back crying Holly joined you too and then your friend who is a maid's daughter of your appeared running up to you,"(Y/n)~senpai!"She hugged you after your parents let go,"Lily~chan!"

Sorry for it being short I have school in 4 minutes so hope you enjoy and I'm still at school but here is the main pic of the characters ///^w^///