Meeting the white haired werewolf, mom

You woke up and Kirito saw you wake,"Your finally awake yay!"He hugged you as you saw a hickey on his arm,"What happened?"He saw you looking at the hickey,"Oh this you bit me in your sleep."He looked away as the pain came back,"Oh sorry thats been happening but-"The doors slammed open reveal a scared looked mom,"Sweet heart what happened?!"She asked hugging you,"Mom it was only a flashback."Holly pushed you back to see your face but only saw her daughter's beautiful face,"Thank havens you're ok me and your father was worried sick."Then Karma, Kazami, Ayato, Ciel, and Hak appeared,"We are closing so please hurry up but big brother stay out there and make sure anybody steals anything."Hak gave you a worried look then looked at his little brother,"Sure."But Kirito felt someone touch the spot he was bit at,"Whats this?"Kazami asked making everyone look at him but your mom look back at you with excited eyes,"Your (A/t) is coming in!"You got a tight squeezed hug then you pushed your mom off of you,"Oh did I hurt I'm so sorry Sweetheart, but I need to head back to the family house but I'll be senting down someone who me and your father wants you to meet."She stood up and left but looked back at you with a wink,"Love you daughter but remember your sister is coming to see you but she will be bring her boyfriend so don't go falling for him."You gave your mom a glare,"MOM!"Holly left laughing but she didn't see the song playing until it it's to cold played,"She will be proud of her little sister."Holly whispered to herself and walked away to the car,"Head back the mason."You watched as she left but Hak flicked your ear to get your attention,"Who is your sister she was talking about?"You started to blushed and pointed to the scene where Glacier the singer was singing Boy like you with a mashup of Broken which Zane or her boyfriend was singing Broken,"The girl but the boy will be my Brother-in-law sooner or later.*sigh*"Hak gives you a confused look,"Whats wrong feather?"You looked at him with a glare but sad eyes,"I can't wait to meet my sister after 10 years but whats with the name feather?"Hak laughing then Let me die came on with Zane singing and Glacier holding him,"Your light as feather thats it."He looked away blushing.