Meeting the two brothers

Glacier~Senpai's P.O.V.

I watch our brothers run downstairs to meet everyone but Kizami stood then scared of the boys who have knifes in their hands which I hug him, "It okay they're just scared that my ex boyfriend was here." I said trying to comfort him which our brothers look at him and growl and I turn around, "Leave him alone." They look at me, "But what if he starts abusing you?!" Kizami looks down at me, "Didn't I tell you too never bring that back up again?" I walk away walking outside, "I'll go see if she is okay." Kizami said walk after me.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

You glare at our brothers who walked back upstairs then Kizami walked back inside grabbing their things, "Sorry but me and Glacier are leaving right now but she said she will come visit again in a week." You let out a sigh, "That's okay I know how she feels about that." Our dad sat there staring at Kizami, "Please, tell her to call me after you two get home and she calms down." Kizami nods his head and walks back outside. You sat there until our mother said, "Yes, you guys heard right Glacier's ex abused her." Kazami, Lilly, Kirito, and You look at our mom, "But she was crying over his death?!" Our mom looked at you, "He didn't abuse her on the outside but he did on the inside." She said looked down to her hands, "She never wanted to sleep with him because she knew he cheated on her with 40 other girls before she even moved away so he always tried but she would run off to a hotel and hide in there but one night she got bored of the running away so she came back telling me why which you father knew what to do but there was a boy who loves her like Kizami so he found out about what Zane was doing to her and make the car crash happen by hiring a hitman who was done with life." You felt like you were being watched and the dogs outside starts to raising cane and you hear guns, "Everyone hide somewhere." Our mother says Aaron takes you and your friend upstairs to his room, "Find somewhere to hide." He says then everybody was in a hiding.......

???'s P.O.V.

"I'll find Glacier no matter what even if she is hiding from me!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"